当前位置:
首页 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 艾伦脱口秀445:目不暇接

艾伦脱口秀445:目不暇接

And it's like I talk to people.Who did you talk to,Oh,my god.

我和其他人谈话 你都和谁谈天呢 天呐

I'll say it,because I'll never able to say this again.

我告诉你 因为以后就没机会说了

I was sitting there and talk to Brad and Angelina,As you do.

我坐在那里和Brad还有Angelina谈呢 像你那样

It literally I was like,what's happing.

我就像这样 发生了什么

And they're so nice.I should say Ben is her husband.

他们真好 我要说Ben 是她的老公

In the movie you say the clip,that's her husband.

在你们看到的那个电影片段里 那就是她的老公

Actually in real life.He's my real husband.I like him too.

真实生活中的 他就是我的老公 我也喜欢他

So you and Ben were talking to Brad and Angelina.So I was talking to Brad and Angelina.They are so nice and chatty.Really bubbly.

所以你和Ben一起和Brad Angelina交谈 我和Brad Angelina交谈呢 他们真好 很健谈 噼里啪啦的讲

Finally I got wired,you have to stop for a minute,cause there's a lot visually to take in.

最后我有点抓狂 你们必须要停一会儿了 因为有太多的东西我要看

You said that to them,I said that to them,I said you are,

你和他们说这句话 我说了 我说了你们

They just kinda laugh,I said no really it is a lot.Visually to take in.

他们就笑了 我说我是认真的 我目不暇接了

She's just like wearing the glorying,So beautiful.

她穿的衣服闪光 真漂亮

He's kind of cute too.And then I was like,Ok,I am sorry.

他也很帅 然后我说 好了 不好意思

I needed it like a regroup,there kind of a lot.

我回来了 真是太多了

They are just like here.That's hilarious.I was talking somebody was pulling my hand,Melissa,Melissa.

他们就在我的眼前 真搞笑 我正在说话 有人拉拉我的手 叫我名字

And I turned around,she's Hi,I am Merrill.

我回头 她说 你好 我是Merrill

英语脱口秀

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

艾伦脱口秀445:目不暇接:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字