当前位置:
首页 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 艾伦脱口秀168:首次惊艳登场

艾伦脱口秀168:首次惊艳登场

Hey, Madaonna's could be here all week long.

嘿 麦当娜会来做客一周

It's Madaonna week and she sent this message she kicked out.

这是麦当娜周 她发来了这条信息

Here she is.First you love me and I let you in.Make me feel like that I was born again.

一起来看看 你的爱让我为你敞开心扉 让我感觉像是焕然新生

Hey Ellen. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and spend the week with you.

嘿 艾伦 我都等不及 明天见你 跟你共度一周了

We are long lost cousins, right I'll come.I'll sing you some songs.

我们是失散多年的表姐妹 对吧 我会来的 我会给你唱歌

If you promise to wear fishnets,Deal?Deal.Threatening.I'm scared.

只要你答应穿渔网装 怎么样 一言为定 威胁我 好怕怕

All right, Madonna, you asked for it, I am wearing fishnets.

好吧 麦当娜 你都开口要求了 我正穿着渔网装呢

Oh,boy.Ah,boy.I am so limber.Ah, God.Can't wait to see you.

喔 啊 我柔韧性太好了 天呐 等不及想见你了

So today is a big day.Michelle Obama is here.And...And there is my guest DJ.

今天的个重要的日子 米歇尔·奥巴马来到了现场 还有 那是我的特邀DJ

There is Twitch, everybody.Say hi to Twitch.You were good-look, aren't you. Haha.

特维奇 各位 欢迎特维奇 那造型不错啊 是吧 哈哈

You knew that I was limber, you know that.

你知道我柔韧性很好的 你知道的

I know, I see... I just hadn't seen it for a while. You know.

我知道 我只是有段时间没见你了 你知道的

Yeah, very very limber.Hey it's a big day for you too.

就是 柔韧性超级好 今天对你来说也是个重要的日子

Tell everybody what's going on with you wife. Absolutely.

告诉大家你老婆的事吧 -当然

My wife, Allison and her partner,Ricor are gonna hit the stage for the first time.

我老婆 艾利森还有她拍档里科尔 首次在节目里惊艳登场

It's gonna be incredible.That makes sure.They are looking good.

肯定会亮瞎你们的 肯定的 他们看起来超棒

Yeah, and you are going back to \"So You Think You Can Dance\"?

对 你要重返\"舞魅天下\"了吗

Going back to So You Think You Can Dance season 12.

在\"舞魅天下\"十二季里回归

That's exciting news.Yeah.Hey, since the first lady is here I want everybody to get caught up on current events.

令人激动的消息啊 是 嘿 既然第一夫人要来上节目 我希望大家了解一下时事热点

So, let's see what's happening.It's a new segment, called \"Local Focal\".

那么 来看看都有些什么新闻吧 这是个新的环节 叫做\"当地焦点\"

英语脱口秀

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

艾伦脱口秀168:首次惊艳登场:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字