当前位置:
首页 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 艾伦脱口秀140:美日两国的桥梁

艾伦脱口秀140:美日两国的桥梁

I get casted.And you didn't even..Oh, that's why you get casted.Yeah.

然后我就得到这个角色了 你都没有 就这样得到这个角色了吗 是啊

I'm sure that's not why.But it was a controversial decision because it's

我知道肯定不是因为这个 这是一个有争议的决定

it's about this guy, that was a real guy,the bird.

因为这个人物是真实存在的

And he was a bad man. Yes.He was a very bad man. - Yes.

还不是好人 对 非常坏 确实

So I wasn't sure that if I was capable of doing this,

所以我没什么把握能演好这个角色

because I have no experience of an actor and then it's still very controversial.

我完全没有演戏的经验 而且这部电影倍受争议

As a Japanese,I didn't want to represent my country, you know,

作为一个日本人 我不想呈现祖国不好的一面

especially that side of country where I was born and raised.

那是我出生和成长的地方

So before I met Angie in Tokyo I was not sure about that.

在东京见到安吉丽娜·朱莉之前我都不确定要接这个角色

But when I talked to her in Tokyo,

但后来在东京她跟我谈了谈

she said that she wanted to make something

她说她想传递一些东西

that could be a bridge between America, Japan,

希望能成为美日两国

even countries which having similar conflicts.

或者其他有类似冲突的国家之间的桥梁

So it could happen anywhere.It might happen somewhere.So, to deliver that message,

它可能发生在任何地方 可能发生在某地 因为传递了这种思想

I thought it's really meaningful to be a guy in a film.

我觉得饰演这个角色真的很有意义

英语脱口秀

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

艾伦脱口秀140:美日两国的桥梁:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字