当前位置:
首页 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 艾伦脱口秀79:平生最可怕的事

艾伦脱口秀79:平生最可怕的事

Last week while driving with her one-year old son

今天的第一位嘉宾 上周带着

our first guest experienced the most frightening event of her life.

她一岁的儿子开车时 经历了平生最可怕的事

Thankfully a hero appeared on the busy highway to save the day from Springfield Minnesota.

庆幸的是 一位来自斯普林菲尔德明尼苏达州的英雄 在拥堵的高速公路上出手相助 让他们转危为安

Please welcome Sara Sorby.Boy, oh boy. Okay.

让我们欢迎萨拉·索比 天哪 喔

So you're, you are driving, and you're driving your one

所以 你当时在开车 而且带着你一岁的儿子

Ben is his name? - Yes So you are driving Ben,your one-year old son, to a doctor's appointment?

他叫本 是吗 -对 你开车载着本 你一岁大的儿子 去看医生吗

Yes. - So was he sick?He has some medical issues we are trying to figure out,

对 -他病了吗 他身体有点问题 我们正想办法查明病因

so he has doctor's appointment just about every other week.

所以他每隔一周就要去看医生

Wow, okay, so that's stressful enough. - Yeah.

好吧 压力已经够大了 -确实

So you are driving him and what happens?

你开车载着他 然后发生了什么

I was driving and my f pedal of my car kind of started skipping.

我当时正开着车 汽车的油门踏板突然开始跳动

So I called my dad and I said what should I do, my car isn't working. And he said,\" you need to pull it over.\"

然后我给我父亲打电话告诉他 我车出问题了 应该怎么办 他让我把车停到路边

So I was in the left lane,and needed to get all the way to the right lane.

我当时在左车道 要想办法开到右车道去

And my accelerator pedal just stopped working,and I watched the speedometer just dropped on my car.

但车的油门踏板完全失灵了 我看到汽车表盘上的速度一直往下掉

So I basically kind of coasted over to the right lane.

我当时算是滑向右车道的

And I went to brake.And my brake wouldn't work,so I just kind of shifted it to the park,and my car started filling with smoke.

然后我又踩刹车 结果发现刹车也坏了 所以我就换到停车档 然后车开始冒烟了

英语脱口秀

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

艾伦脱口秀79:平生最可怕的事:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字