当前位置:
首页 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 艾伦脱口秀44 不会折断的手指

艾伦脱口秀44 不会折断的手指

What does that mean?Alcohol.

什么意思 上酒

Wow, send it down there. Whatever they want.

放在这里 让她们随便喝

Oh,here we go. Here we go.

开喝吧 开喝

What is that?

那是什么

There is tequila. No, oh my gosh.

那是龙舌兰 不是吧 天哪

There is win. Yeah.

那是葡萄酒 好耶

That's probably vodka. no.

那应该是伏特加 不是吧

Oh,that's kind of pina colaba thing. This is fun.

那是果汁朗姆酒 这个有意思

And there's beer.

然后有啤酒

I'll go with the mystery fruit drink. You get the fruit drink.

我来喝这个神秘的果酒 那你喝那个果酒

The mystery fruit drink? this could be anything.

神秘的果酒 什么都有可能是

That really could be. That could be.

真的 有可能是任何东西

Hi,mum, you can't stop me now.

妈妈 你现在管不了我了

Oh boy, you are all looking at me.

天哪 你们都盯着我看

I'll have the wine.

我喝葡萄酒

You'll have the wine?Emm.

你喝葡萄酒 恩

What you gonna have? It's a huge glass of wine.

你喝啥 这葡萄酒好大一杯

Nothing, I'm driving . Go ahead and...

不喝 我要开车 你们喝吧

Cheers.

干杯

You'll have whatever you're gonna have.

你们想喝什么就喝什么

Now let's see you do something.

看看喝完你要干啥

Do something special.

干点特别的

Now what will you do?

你要干啥

Well, I can't twerk.

我不会电臀

But what you do? But I can do something horrifying.

但是你要干啥 我要做一件吓人的事

Well, let's see that. yeah.

那我们一起看看

all my fingers are double-jointed.

我所有的手指都可以往后折

And outside.

朝外也可以

This is why she is such a good actress. She can bent her fingers....

这就是她演戏为什么那么棒 她的手指可以弯成

Is it just your fingers that are double-jointed?

只有你的手指可以这样么

It is, unfortunately. wow.

很不幸 是滴 天哪

But, yeah,look. that's unbelievable.

你看 太不可以思议了

which means you can never really break a finger, right?

也就是说你的手指永远不会骨折 对吧

I can, in fact, I was in karate class when I was a kid.

其实会 我小时候上过空手道课

And the instructor tried to show us like things that can quick debilitate someone.

那个老师想要给我们演示怎么让对手迅速弱掉

And the thing was like breaking a finger.

就像是把手打骨折

And he actually picked me , and I didn't say anything.

然后他选了我 我一句话也没说

And when I went to do it, I was like, emm haha.

然后我开始做的时候 我就这样 哈哈

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

艾伦脱口秀44 不会折断的手指:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字