当前位置:
首页 > 从ABC到流利口语 > 从ABC到流利口语lesson26

从ABC到流利口语lesson26

 Unit 26 In a Taxi
在出租车上
Watch the meter.
My guess is that it will cost you about ten or twelve Yuan.
But if we get stuck in a traffic jam, it will go higher.
Asking for a taxi
要出租车
Here's a taxi stand.We'd better take a taxi.
这儿是出租车站。我们最好还是坐出租车。
Please send a taxi to Shering company.
请派辆出租车到先灵公司来。
Drivers asking
司机询问
Where to,sir?
先生,去哪儿?
Talking with drivers
提醒司机
Do you think you can get me to the railroad station by 8:30?
您能在8点半前把我送到火车站吗?
Can I get there in about 15 minutes?
15分钟可以到达吗?
We want to get there as quick as possible,but don't go too fast.
我们想尽快赶到,但也别开得太快了。
Please drop us off at Beihai Park.
请让我们在北海公园下车。
Could you take us to Tian'anmen Square?
可以送我们去天安门广场吗?
I've got to catch a 4:30 plane.Do you think I can make it?
我必须赶上4点半的飞机。您看来得及吗?
Please take me to this address.
请送我到这个地方。
Can you stop somewhere here for a minute?
您能在这附近什么地方停一下吗?
Meter
计价器
Whatever the meter says.
照计价器算。
The reading on the meter is twelve yuan fifty cents.
计价器显示是12元5角。
Drivers talking about traffic
司机说交通
The traffic is very heavy at the moment,
现在交通很拥挤,
and it's quite along way to the station.
而到车站的路又很远。
Don't worry.I don't want to have an accident.
放心好了。我也不愿意发生意外。
We'll be all right if there are no hold-ups.
如果不遇到塞车的话,应该来得及。
The road ahead is blocked.
前面的路堵住了。
I'm not sure,but I'll try my best.
我没把握,不过我将尽力而为。
Conversation
会话
Dialogue 1
What's the quickest to get there?
到哪里最快捷的方法是什么?
If were you.I'd take a taxi.
如果我是你,我会搭出租车去。
Can you tell me where the taxi stand is?
你能告诉我出租车站在哪里吗?
You will find a taxi stand the street corner.
在街角你就能找到一个出租车站。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Dialogue 2
Where will it be?
到哪里?
Take me to the railroad station.Can you put my baggage in the trunk?
载我到火车站。您能帮我把行李放到行李箱里吗?
OK.But let me park my car in a better position.
好的,但是让我先把车停在比较适当的位置。
All right,miss.Where are the bags?
好了,小姐,行李在哪儿?
Over there.
就在那里。
That's a lot.What did you bring with you?
真多啊,您带了些什么?
They're just gifts I bought.Don't worry.They are not heavy.
只是我买的礼物。别担心,不会很重的。
Dialogue 3
The central Hotel,please.I have to be there by 6:00
请去中央旅馆,我必须在6点钟前赶到那儿。
We shouldn't have any trouble if the traffic isn't too heavy.
如果交通不拥挤,应该没什么问题。
Is this your first trip here?
您这是第一次来这儿吧?
Yes.I've never been here before.
是的,我以前从来没来过这儿。
You haven't seen the sights yet,have you?
您还没有在此地观光,是吗?
No,I'm open to suggestions.
是的,我愿意听听建议。
Why don't you visit the Great Wall first?
为什么不先去参观长城?
That's a good idea.
这是个好主意。
Here we are.That will be seven yuan and seventy cents.
我们到了,车费是7元7角。
Thanks a lot.Here's ten yuan.Keep the change.
非常感谢,这是10元,不用找了。
Dialogue 4
Good afternoon!Where to?
下午好!去哪儿?
Tian'anmen Square.You are going to Tian'anmen Square.No problem.
去天安门广场,没问题。
How long will it take?We are in a great hurry.
需要多长时间?我们很急。
Around 20 minutes,but it all depends on the traffic.
大约20分钟,但得看交通状况。
Hope there is no traffic jam.
希望没有交通堵塞。
By this time,it's better.The rush hour is over.
这个时候没事,交通高峰已经过去了。
Could you drop us off on that corner?
您能让我们在那个角落处下车吗?
Sure thing.Here we are.
可以,我们到了。
How much do we owe you?
我们应给您多少钱?
Eight yuan twenty cents.
8元2角。
Here is ten yuan.Keep the change,please.
这是10元,不用找了。
Thank you.Have a nice day.
谢谢,祝您今天愉快。
Thanks and you too.
谢谢,也祝您今天愉快。
Dialogue 5
Hey!Taxi.
嘿!出租车。
Where are you heading,sir?
先生,您想去哪儿?
Capital Airport.
首都机场。
What's you flight time?
您是几点的飞机。
At 7:50.
7点50分。
I guess we should get there no later than 7:00.
我想我们到达那里不会迟于7点。
How long is the ride from here then?
从这儿到那里开车要多少时间?
Well,since it's rush hour,
哦,由于现在是交通高峰期,
I'd say the ride would take about thirty minutes,more or less.Is that okay?
我想至少要30分钟,行吗?
Yes,that'll be fine.How much is this going to cost?
好的,这需要多少钱?

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

从ABC到流利口语lesson26:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字