当前位置:
首页 > 从ABC到流利口语 > 从ABC到流利口语lesson19

从ABC到流利口语lesson19

 Unit 19 At the Post Office
在邮局
Here’s your receipt now.
Please have it well-wrapt and sailed.
Where's the nearest post office?
最近的邮局在哪儿?
How do I get th the post office?
我该怎么去邮局?
What time does the post offic open(close)?
邮局什么时候开门(关门)?
How much is an airmail letter to the People's Republic of China?
一封寄到中华人民共和国的航空信件的邮资是多少?
Excuse me.Could you please find the zip codes for all these letters?
劳驾,您能帮我查一下这些信件的邮政编码吗?
I'd like to send this letter Special Delivery.
我想将这封信按特种快递寄出。
I'd like to send this letter to New York.
我想寄这封信到纽约。
Please paste this\"AIR MALL\"sticker on the envelope when you send it by
你要寄航空邮件时,请把这张“航空邮件”的贴纸贴在信封上。
I want to have this letter registered.
我这封信要寄挂号。
It's not overweight.
并未超重。
Do you have commemorative stamps?
你们有纪念邮票吗?
Is it sufficiently stamped?
邮票贴足了吗?
How long does this letter take to go there by airmail?
这封信按航空邮件寄,多久才能到?
What does this parcel contain?
这个包裹里装的是什么?
I want to send a telegram(cable,telex).How much per word?
我要发一份电报,每个字多少钱?
Where can I buy envelopes and writing paper?
哪儿可以买到信封和信纸?
This is the postal receipt.
这是邮寄收据。
Would you give me an international stamp coupon,please?
请给我一张国际邮券好吗?
Can I catch the last mail today?
今天我能赶上今天最后一个邮班吗?
The parcel counter is the third on the left.
包裹柜台在左边第三个。
If the cable is urgent,the rate will be doubled.
如果是加急电报,费率加倍。
Please sign this order.
请签一下这张汇票。
Conversations
会话
Dialogue 1
What's the postage on these letters to HongKong,please?
请问,这些信寄往香港的邮资是多少?
I'll have to check.Do you need anything else?
我要查一下,您还需要什么吗?
Yes.Five one-dollar stamps,please.
是的,请给我五张1美元邮票。
That'll be 14 dollars in all.
总共14美元。
Dialogue 2
Three twenty-five cent stamps,please.
请给我三张25美分的邮票。
Here you are.Seventy-five cents,please.
好的。请给我75分。
And please send this letter by registered mail.
还要将这封信寄挂号。
Is there anything valuable in it?
里面有什么重要的东西吗?
There's a check for two hundred dollars and a photograph.
里面有一张200元支票及一张照片。
Shall I make out a receipt?
您需要开一张收据吗?
No,don't bother.
不用了,不用麻烦。
That will be ninety-five cents in all.
那总共需要95分。
Dialogue 3
Next,please!Hello,may I help you,sir?
下一位!您好,先生,能为您做什么吗?
Yes.I want comes to four dollars twenty cents.
好的,总共要4美元20分。
OK.That comes to four dollars twenty cents.
好的,总共要4美元20分。
Here is five dollars.
给您5美元。
Here is your change,please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.
这是您的零钱,请等一下您的挂号收据。
I also want to pick up my package.This is the notice.
我还想取包裹,这是通知单。
Let me see...Hmm...Just a minute.Here it is.We need your signature on this
让我看一看。嗯,等一会,给您,我们需要您在这张票据上签名。
Oh,one more thing.Where can I mail this letter?
哦,还有一件事,我在哪儿投这封信?
Drop it in the mail box marked\"Out of town\"at that corner.
把它投进那个角落里标有“外埠”的邮箱。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Dialogue 4
Would you please weigh this letter to see what the postage is?
麻烦您称一下这封信,看看需要多少邮资,好吗?
Do you want to send it by or registered mail?
您是要寄普通还是挂号信?
By ordinary air mail,please.
请给我寄普通航空信。
Anything of value in it?
里面有什么值钱的东西吗?
A postal order for four hundred dollars.
一张400美元的邮政汇票。
In that case,you'd better have it registered.
既然那样,您最好寄挂号信。
Will I be informed when my friend gets the letter?
当我的朋友收到这封信时,我会被通知吗?
Yes,when your friend gets it,
是的,当您的朋友收到信后,
he'll sign a receipt,which will be sent to you by mail.
他将签一张收据,这张收据会寄给您,
Then you can be sure it's been received.
您就可以确定他收到了。
All right,I'll have it registered,then.
好,那我就寄挂号信。
Dialogue 5
Would you tell me how I should send this parcel to Shanghai,China?
您能告诉我如何把这个包裹邮寄到中国的上海吗?
It contains only books.
里面只有书。
You might send it as\"Printed Matter\".
您可以将其作为“印刷品”邮寄。
I wonder if I could have it insured here?
我想知道可否对比投保?
Of course.How much would you want to insure these books for?
当然,您想为这些书投保多少?
Let me see...I think I can have them insured for five hundred dollars.
我看看,我想我能投保500美元。
Five hundred dollars,so you pay ten dollars for the insurance,
500美元,您付10美元保险金,
that's two percent of the total value of the article.
那是物品价值的2%。
Here's a check for ten dollars.
这是一张10美元的支票。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

从ABC到流利口语lesson19:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字