当前位置:
首页 > 柯南脱口秀 > 《柯南脱口秀》第137期:人生地不熟

《柯南脱口秀》第137期:人生地不熟

 Could you tell what was happening?Were you wearing an ear piece? 你知道发生了什么吗 你有没有戴同传耳机

I had an ear piece for 30 minutes and it stopped working. 我戴了一个耳机 但是三十分钟后坏了
I didn't even konw when the category came up that it was microscope. 我都不知道出现的是我的奖项
I had like fallen asleep with my eyes oepn basically. 我基本上在睁着眼睛睡觉
Juliet just screamed in my ear,like you won. 朱丽叶在我耳边叫了一声 你赢了
We have the footage of you winning.You look genuinely surprised. 我们有你获奖瞬间的片段 你看起来真的是很惊讶
And then you go up on stage and something happens when they try to give you the award.Shocker. 然后你上了台 在他们给你颁奖杯时 发生了一件奇怪的事 我们看看 震惊
you clearly pissed that guy off.I think I upset him,honestly. 你显然把那个人惹怒了 我觉得我真的惹毛他了
Let me understand,you are surprised when you go up there,the guy tries to hand you the and you said,I can't hold it in my hands.What was going on there. 让我搞清楚 你上台后那个人试图给你奖杯 而你很震惊 你说 我用手拿不住 那时发生了什么
You know,I was pretty nervous.This was kind of a big deal,yeah. 你知道 我很紧张 这个奖很重要 是的
And I was joking with my publicist earlier that day,because I was so nervous. 我当天早些时候和我的公关开过玩笑 因为我很紧张
I'm so completely fish out of water there anyway. 而且我在那里本来就人生地不熟
And she's like well,honestly,the worst that can happen is you win and you will have to go up and adress the nation. 他说 说实话 最糟糕的情况就是你赢了 而你必须上台向法国观众讲话
So I was really nervous and I couldn't,It was like.You get that thing where,I can't open my hands up.which is embarrassing,ridiculous. 所以我很紧张 我不能 我当时 有些人会像你这样 我张不开我的手 这很难堪和荒谬
I'm trying to open up my one sentence of French.You know what I said,Hey,can you put that down there? 我试图铺开我那张写着一句话的法语演讲稿 当我说到 你能帮我放在那里吗
I think he didn't understand me.He's French.And kind of like messes with people. 我觉得他听不懂我的话 他是法国人 而且我觉得他也想逗大家玩
I thought he was just like an angry French waiter.I pissed him off,yeah. 我以为他只是想模仿一个愤怒的法国服务员 我惹怒他了 我不知道
 

英语脱口秀汇总

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

《柯南脱口秀》第137期:人生地不熟:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字