当前位置:
首页 > 柯南脱口秀 > 《柯南脱口秀》第8期:事业很成功

《柯南脱口秀》第8期:事业很成功

 And the last thing I remember seeing was my friend's face, 印象里最后一个画面就是我朋友的脸

reaching for me and then I kind of came to and he had fallen over,he was laughing so hard. 冲我伸过手来 我醒来时 他却摔倒了 他笑的太使劲了
Now things have changed.You've had a very successful career.You are now ant-man, 现在的你处境有改观了 你的事业很成功 你现在是蚁人了
And you have a cast here,and your cohorts in the movie, the guys that are you out are very funny. 而且电影公司很棒 你电影中的配角也很逗
Rapper T.I. is in the movie with you. 说唱歌手TI 也在影片中
Did you know him before?Did you work with him before? 你此前认识他吗 你以前跟他共事过吗
I'd never worked with him,never met him. 我没跟他共事过 没见过他
I kind of knew who he was but I'm so kind of out of it. 我算是知道他是谁吧 但我太跟不上潮流了
Like I'm not in the cool,the things everybody knows I don't know. 我不酷 就是人人都知道的那种事 我却不知道
So I knew who he was,but he's a rapper,when I met him I'm like 我知道他是谁 也知道他是说唱歌手 我见到他时心想 
he's so out of my league in the coolness department. 他酷得我实在高攀不上
And he's also from Atlanta,which is where we shot the movie. 而且他来自亚特兰大 我们在那里拍的电影
He was so nice.I said,oh, this is your town. 他人很好 我说 这是你的地盘
You know,I want to see it. Show me around. Take me out with you and your .He's ... 我想去看看 带我去看看吧 你和你的好哥们带我出去吧 他就……
Yeah, I don't think you....Yeah. He just didn't want you to... 我觉得你还是算了吧 他不想带你……
I think he said yeah,anytime you want but I mean... I think he knew I would have been so kind of tired by 10:00 o'clock or something. 他好像是说 可以 随时 但我觉得他知道我到10点就会累得不行了
But he was great,he was great and it was working with him. 但他人很好 跟他合作很棒
Your kids must be excited that your ant-man.I think so.yeah. 你的孩子对你演蚁人一定很激动吧 差不多吧 是的
 
您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

《柯南脱口秀》第8期:事业很成功:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字