当前位置:
首页 > 李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话 > 李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话第25课

李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话第25课

15.Are Americans Romantic
美国人浪漫吗

A: You know, I really don’t think Americans are very romantic.
我认为美国人并不很浪漫。

B: Where did you get that idea?
 你怎么会有这种想法?

A: That’s the impression I get from the movies, and from looking around. Men and women seem very businesslike in their relations with each other.
 我是从看电影和对周围事物的观察而得到这个结论的。男女间的关系似乎很实际。

B: Well, I’m still not sure what you’re asking me.
我还是不太明白你说的是什么。

A: Is it true or isn’t it?
你说是对还是不对呢?

B: Do you want to know something about the American character?
 你想不想了解一下美国人的性格?

A: I just think you’re trying to change the subject. But go ahead.
 我看你是想改变话题吧。好了,说吧。

B: No, this will help answer your question. In American society boys and girls are raised together. They’re not segregated in their activities! Boys and girls go out together from an early age.
不,这有助于回答你的问题。在美国社会里,男孩和女孩是在一起长大的。他们在活动中,并不加以隔离。美国的男孩和女孩从小就可以一块出去玩。

A: OK, go on.
是,继续说。

B: After being raised together, men and women can be businesslike in each other’s company. It really doesn’t have anything to do with the way a man and woman behave toward each other when they are in love. Does that answer your question?
等到他们一起长大成人后,男女之间在工作中的关系就会处理得条理分明,但这和他们在恋爱中的表现是没有一点关系的。这个答案你满意了吧?

A: Not exactly, but I see your point.
还好。不过我明白你的意思。

B: I think Americans are pretty romantic when they are in a relationship and a lot of flirting goes on in every office. After you’ve been in America for a while, you will probably see what I mean.
我觉得美国人恋爱起来挺浪漫的,甚至在办公室也有很多调情的场面。等你在美国呆久了,就会明白我的意思了。

额外成就感

go ahead 向前
* Go straight ahead.
一直向前走。
* Go ahead, we’re all ears.
讲吧,我们都听着呢。

A: I was thinking about taking an English course this summer.
我今年夏天想上个英语班。
B: Go ahead, I think that’s a great idea.
去吧,是个好主意。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话第25课:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字