当前位置:
首页 > 李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话 > 李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话第12课

李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话第12课

2. Americans Have So Much Money
美国人好有钱

A: I used to think that Americans had so much money they didn’t know what to do with it.
从前我老以为美国人都好有钱,却不知道该怎么花。

B: You did?
你真这么想?

A: Yes. But now I’ve learned differently. Now I have a more realistic opinion.
是呀。不过我已经知道不是这么回事了。现在我的看法更实际。

B: What do you think now?
那你现在怎么想?

A: There are lots of jobs, and almost everybody works. There is a high standard of living. People earn a lot, but they spend a lot to live. So there isn’t so much money after all.
美国有许多行业,而且几乎人人都工作。生活水准高,个人收入多,但生活开支也大。所以最后也没剩多少钱。

B: But I still say Americans spend a lot more money on useless things than we Chinese do.
但我还是认为美国人比我们中国人爱乱花钱。

A: That’s true. But Americans work hard for their money like we do. I don’t know why our spending habits are so different.
那倒是。但是美国人和我们一样努力地工作。我不知道为什么两国的消费习惯这么不同。

额外成就感

used to 过去常常
* I used to go to English salon on Sundays.
我以前常在周日去参加英语沙龙。
* I used to live in Beijing.
我以前住在北京。

after all 毕竟;结果;虽然
* I’m so sorry. I can’t come after all.
对不起,结果我还是不能来。
* It’s not surprising you’ve got stomachache. After all, you’ve eaten too much.
你的胃痛并不奇怪,毕竟你吃得实在太多了。
* I know he hasn’t finished the work, but after all, he’s done his best.
我知道他未完成这项工作,但毕竟他尽力了。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话第12课:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字