当前位置:
首页 > 轻松美语会话超级100美语经典句型 > 轻松美语会话超级100美语经典句型 Unit 4

轻松美语会话超级100美语经典句型 Unit 4

(61)I'm supposed to ...
我必须……
I'm supposed to be with my son.
我必须和我的儿子在一起。
I'm supposed to let you know we didn't get the deal.
我必须让你知道我们谈不拢。
I'm supposed to help you with this.
我必须帮你做这个。
A:Can you work over tonight?
今晚你能加班吗?
B:Sorry,I'm supposed to be with my son.
对不起,我必须和我的儿子在一起。
A:Okay,I'll ask Bob to cover it.
好吧,我让鲍勃顶替。
B:Thanks.I appreciate it.
谢谢!我很感激。

(62)I'm looking forward to ...
我希望……(委腕说法)
I'm looking forward to seeing you again.
我希望再次见到你。
I'm looking forward to having my own house.
我希望有自己的房子。
I'm looking forward to going to America.
我希望去美国。
A:Bob,what are you thinking about?
鲍勃,你在想什么?
B:I'm looking forward to going to America.
我希望去美国。
A:When do you go?
你什么时候走?
B:Next week.
下周。

(63)I'm thinking about ...
我正考虑/想……
I'm thinking about you.
我正在想你。
I'm thinking about that idea we talked about.
我正在想我们谈论过的方案。
I'm thinking about how you could have done something like that.
我正在想你怎么能那样做。
A:Bob,What are you thinking about?
鲍勃,你在想什么?
B:I'm thinking about that idea we talked about.
我正在想我们谈论过的方案。
A:Do you think it'll work?
你认为那行吗?
B:I'm not sure.
我不清楚。

(64)I've already ...?
我已经……
I've already started.
我已经开始了。
I've already been there.
我已经到过那里。
I've already had enough.
我已经够了。
A:Shall we start decorating the bedroom?
我们可以开始布置卧房吗?
B:I've already started.
我早就开始了。
A:When?
什么时候?
B:This afternoon.
今天下午。

(65)I've thought about ...
我已经考虑过/想起……
I've thought about what you said.
我已考虑过你说的话。
I've thought about my Gran.
我想起我奶奶。
I've thought about it while you were out.
当你外出时我已考虑过了。
A:I thought about what you said.
我已考虑过你说的话了。
B:And what did you decide?
你有何想法?
A:I decided that you're right.
我认为你是对的。
B:I'm glad you saw reason.
很高兴你洞察到了原因。

(66)Is there ...?
有……吗?
Is there a doctor here?
这儿有医生吗?
Is there anyone you know who can do the job?
你知道有人能做这事吗?
Is there any chance you can help me out?
可以帮我一个忙吗?
A:Is there a doctor here?
这儿有医生吗?
B:No.
没有。
A:Can you call an Ambulance?
你能叫救护车来吗?
B:Sure,what's happened?
没问题,发生什么事了?

(67)Is everything ...?
一切都……?
Is everything going to plan?
一切都要考虑吗?
Is everything all right?
一切都正常吗?
Is everything under control?
一切都得到控制了吗?
A:Hello,Bob.Can you give me an update of the situation?
你好,鲍勃,你能给我介绍一下最新动态吗?
B:Mary's is handling it.
玛丽正在着手处理。
A:Is everything under control?
一切都得到控制了吗?
B:Of course.Mary is our most experienced member.
当然,玛丽是我们最富有经验的人。

(68)Is that why ...?
那是……的原因吗?
Is that why you didn't return my call?
那是你无法回电话的原因吗?
Is that why I couldn't get you on the phone?
那是我打电话找不到你的原因吗?
Is that why it took you so long?
那是花了你不少时间的原因吗?
A:My batteries flat in my mobile.
我的手机没电了。
B:Is that why you didn't return my call?
那是你无法回电话的原因吗?
A:And I couldn't find another phone.
我找不到另一部电话。
B:That's okay.
没关系。

(69)Is it okay to ...?
……可以……吗?
Is it okay to bring my girlfriend?
我可以带我的女朋友来吗?
Is it okay to have a day off next week?
下周可以休息一天吗?
Is it okay to give Bob this project?
让鲍勃做这个项目可以吗?
A:Is it okay to have a day off next week?
下周可以休息一天吗?
B:Why?What's the problem?
怎么啦?发生什么事了?
A:I need to go to the dentist.
我要去看牙医。
B:Okay,I'll get Bob to cover you.
好吧,我会让鲍勃顶替你。

(70)Isn't it time for ...?
难道现在不是……时间吗?
Isn't it time for a change?
难道现在不是你改变一下的时间吗?
Isn't it time for dinner?
难道现在不是吃晚饭的时间吗?
Isn't it time for my suit to return from the cleaners?
难道现在不是洗衣店送回我的衣服时间吗?
A:I'm feeling hungry.
我觉得饿了。
B:Isn't it time for dinner?
难道现在不是吃晚饭的时间吗?
A:Yes,let's get something to eat.
没错,我们去吃点东西吧。
B:How about Mac Donald's?
麦当劳怎么样?

(71)It looks ...
看起来……
It looks like rain again.
看起来又要下雨了。
It looks to be a nice day today.
看起来今天天气挺不错。
It looks frightening inside.
看起来里边令人心惊胆颤。
A:It looks to be a nice day today.
看起来今天天气挺不错。
B:Good let's go for a drive.
好吧,我们兜风去。
A:Okay,I'll get the car our of the garage.
好的,让我把车开出车库。
B:Great.
太好了。

(72)It took ...
(以前)花了/需要……
It took me ages to get here.
我花了不少时间才来到这里。
It took up all my time.
那花了我所有时间。
It took three of us to move it.
需要我们三个才能搬动它。
A:How did you get the piano here?
你是怎样把钢琴弄到这里的?
B:It was hard work.
那不是一件轻松的事。
A:You never did it on your own.
你从未这样做过。
B:It took three of us to move it.
需要我们三个才能搬动它。

(73)It seems ...
看来/似乎……
It seems like we're stuck inside.
似乎我们在里面碰到麻烦了。
It seems as though we're there for a long time.
似乎我们到那里好长时间了。
It seems like he's not coming.
似乎他不会来。
A:Where's Bob?
鲍勃在哪里?
B:It seems like he's not coming.
似乎他不会来。
A:Can you give him a call on his mobile?
你能打一下他的手机吗?
B:Sure.
当然没问题。

(74)It sounds ...
听起来……
It sounds like Bob's getting out of bed.
听起来似乎鲍勃起床了。
It sounds as though a herd of elephants are running down the stairs.
听起来像一群大象在下楼梯。
It sounds like Michael Jackson.
听起来像迈克尔•杰克逊。
A:It sounds like Bob's getting out of bed.
听起来似乎鲍勃起床了。
B:What time did he come in last night?
昨晚他几点进来的?
A:It was after 2 am.
两点以后。
B:Who was he out with?
他和谁出去的?

(75)It feels like ...
似乎……
It feels like you don't love me anymore.
似乎你不再爱我了。
It feels like there isn't anything between us any more.
似乎我们没有任何共同的东西了。
It feels like there's going to be rain later.
似乎天很快就要下雨了。
A:Shall we go for a drive today?
我们今天要去兜风吗?
B:It feels like there's going to be rain later.
似乎天很快就要下雨了。
A:Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的。
B:We'll go tomorrow.
我们明天去吧。

(76)It was a kind of ...
那是一种……
It was a kind of small boat.
那是一种小船。
It was a kind of funny feeling.
那是一种滑稽的感觉。
It was a kind of sixth sense.
那是一种第六感。
A:How did you know?
你是怎样知道的?
B:It was a kind of sixth sense.
那是一种第六感。
A:Does it happen often?
这经常发生吗?
B:No.
不是的。

(77)It makes no sense to ...
……没道理/不明智的。
It makes no sense to have one without the other.
顾此失彼是不明智的。
It makes no sense to let that employee go.
让那位员工离开是不明智的。
It makes no sense to tell him about that.
对他讲那件事是不明智的。
A:I'm going to let Bob know about the merger.
我要把合并的事告诉鲍勃。
B:It makes no sense to tell him about that.
对他讲那件事是不明智的。
A:Why?
为什么?
B:Because he'll tell Mary and that will cause us problems.
因为他会把事情告诉玛丽,那会坏事的。

(78)It involves a lot of ...
那需要不少……
It involves a lot of hard work.
那需要不少辛勤的劳动。
It involves a lot of travel.
那需要不少舟车之劳。
It involves a lot of man-hours to complete the task.
那需要不少人力时间才能完成这项工作。
A:Did you take the job?
你接受了那项工作了吗?
B:No.
没有。
A:Why not?
为什么不呢?
B:It involves a lot of travel.
那需要不少舟车之劳。

(79)It really depends on ...
那完全取决于……
It really depends on you.
那完全取决于你。
It really depends on what the wife thinks.
那完全取决于你妻子是怎样想的。
It really depends on how big it is.
那完全取决于它多大。
A:Shall we buy?
我们买下吗?
B:It really depends on you.
那完全取决于你。
A:But if you were me?
要是你是我的话,咋办?
B:If I were you,I'd buy.
要是我是你的话,我就买下了。

(80)It's not as ...
那不像是……
It's not as though I meant to do that.
那不像是我故意做的。
It's not as if you understood anyway.
你不象是明白了。
It's not as I had planned.
那不像是我所计划的。
A:Everything's gone wrong.
事情全部搞砸了。
B:I know,it's not as I had planned.
我知道,那不像是我所希望的。
A:What are we going to do now?
我们现在要怎么办?
B:I'll speak to Bob,he'll be able to help us.
我要对鲍勃讲一下,他会帮我们的。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

轻松美语会话超级100美语经典句型 Unit 4:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字