当前位置:
首页 > 轻松美语会话口袋丛书 > 轻松美语会话口袋丛书:提示

轻松美语会话口袋丛书:提示

Let me show you what to do.
让我教你该干什么。
This is how you do it.
你应该这样做。
First you plug it in.Then you adjust the power.
首先把插头插上,然后调节电源。
Make sure you've read the directions carefully.
你一定要仔细阅读说明书。
OK,listen to my instructions.Don't make me repeat myself.
好的,听我的指示。我可不想重复说过的话。
Look,all you have to do is twist this knob to the right.
看着,你要做的只是将这个旋纽拧到右边。
Well,first you have to set it to the right temperature,but be careful you don't get burned.
首先,你得将它设定在恰当的温度上,但要留神别烫伤了自己。
It's not very complicated,you just have to adjust the color and volume.
这并不是很复杂,你只要调节颜色和音量就行了。
All you have to do is lift the switch.
你要做的只是拉起开关。
Now,click on the file you want to open.
现在,点击你想打开的文件。
Just insert the disk.Are you with me?
将磁盘插进去。你明白我的话吗?
Once you've done this step,it's a piece of cake.
一旦你完成了这一步骤,这就将易如反掌。
Have you got it? Put your money in first,then make the call.
你明白了吗?先将钱放进去,然后才打电话。
This isn't rocket science,here,let me show you.
这可不是什么高科技。看着,我来教你。
Just follow my lead.
跟着我的引导就行了。
Just do what I do.
跟着我做就是了。
Let me show you how it's done.
让我示范给你看这是怎么一回事。
It's not as easy as it looks.You need finesse,not strength.
这并不是看上去那么容易。你需要的是技巧,不是力量。
The following procedure should be adopted.
应该采用以下的步骤。
You should adopt standard operating procedures.
你应该采用标准的操作程序。
Follow the directions with great care.
要非常小心遵循说明书的要求去做。
You should adopt a precise method to complete the project.
你应该采用一种精确的方法来完成这一方案。
A detailed analysis of the situation should yield the correct result.
对形势的详尽分析将会带来正确的结果。
If you are attentive and perceptive,you can learn to do this as well as I can.
如果你专心而又有理解力,你就会象我一样能学会做这件事。
Don't you think it would be better to do it this way ?
你认为这样做是否会好些?

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

轻松美语会话口袋丛书:提示:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字