当前位置:
首页 > 轻松美语会话口袋丛书 > 轻松美语会话口袋丛书:顺从

轻松美语会话口袋丛书:顺从

Nothing lasts forever .
没有事情是永久不衰的。
I suppose it was too good to last .
我觉得它太美好以致无法长久。
I should have expected this to happen .
我早应想到这事会发生。
I should have seen this coming .
我早应预见到这事的到来。
I shouldn't be surprised . It's really what I expected all along .
我一点也不感到奇怪。这是我盼望已久的。
It is just my bad luck I guess .
我猜这只是我的运气不好。
It really was just too much of a good thing .
这可是好得过头反成坏事。
It was good while it lasted .
事情要是能够长久,它就是好事。
I'm attempting to lose gracefully .
我努力做到输得体面。
Maybe it is the way it has to be .
也许事情一定会这样。
That is the way it goes .
事情就是那样发展的。
Well,what are you going to do?
好了,你打算怎么办?
I am just going to deal with it .
我总要对付它的。
I'm not surprised really .
我的确一点也不奇怪。
I've just got to go with the flow .
我只得随大流。
Better luck next time, I hope .
我希望下次运气会好些。
You won fair and square. I just wasn't up to the job.
你嬴得光明正大。我确实有胜任这项工作。
Some battles you just can't win.
我们不可能当常胜将军。
I've resigned myself to my fate .
我已经听天由命。
I would like to tender my resignation.
我想提交辞职书。
I've resigned myself to the fact that I might never realize my dream.
我已使自己接受这样一个事实,也许我永远都不能实现自己的梦想。
This is the formal notification of my resignation.
这是我辞职的正式申报。
It is useless to resist. We must resign ourselves.
反抗是没有的。我们必须放弃。
I've resigned myself to a quiet life without much excitement.
我已经使自己甘心过一种波澜不兴的宁静生活。
I can't resign myself so easily. I'm going to put up a fight .
我不会这么轻易放弃的。我将战斗到底。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

轻松美语会话口袋丛书:顺从:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字