当前位置:
首页 > 轻松美语会话口袋丛书 > 轻松美语会话口袋丛书:奉承

轻松美语会话口袋丛书:奉承

Have I told you how fantastic you look today?
我想告诉你你今天真是太漂亮了。
You know , you're really good with people.
知道吗,你真是很善于与人相处。
You should wear that dress more often.
你应该多穿那条好看的裙子。
That suit really flatters your figure.
那件西服的确很合你的体型。
Have you lost weight recently?
你最近减了体重了吗?
You certainly know how to throw a party.
你组织晚会的确有一套。
Wow! I never knew you were such a great dancer.
啊!我没想到你的舞跳得这么好。
You've certainly got a knack for knowing the right thing to say.
你的确有窍门,知道什么时候该说什么话。
You always say just the right thing.
你说话总是很得体。
Red is definitely your color.
红色最衬你。
You'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
蜂蜜比醋更能招来苍蝇,奉承比批评更能赢得好感。
Flattery will get you nowhere.
阿庚奉承不会给你带来任何好处。
Oh stop it! You're just flattering me.
别说了!你这是在奉承我。
You've got a lot of style.
你很有自己独特的风格。
You're the life of the party.
你是这场晚会的灵魂。
You're such a sweet talker.
你真会说甜言蜜语。
You're such a charmer.
你真是个魅力四射的人。
Stop it! I'm blushing.
别说了!我脸都红了。
How nice you look today!
你今天真好看!
Your smile just brightens up the room.
你的微笑使得陋室生辉。
Your work has been outstanding recently.
你的工作最近非常突出。
I've been meaning to tell you how impressed I've been with your performance.
我只想告诉你你的表演给我留下了深刻的印象。
I think you might be someone to watch in the future.
我认为你是一位未来值得关注的人物。
I don't mean to be forward, but you are looking very nice today.
我不想太过冒昧,但是你今天确实很漂亮。
That may have been the best performance I saw all day.
那可能是我全天看过的最精彩的演出。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

轻松美语会话口袋丛书:奉承:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字