《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:威胁
Threat 威胁
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表达法
I would accept that if I were you, or we'll have to cancel it.
如果我是你,我就接受,不然我们就不得不把它取消。
If I were you I wouldn't say that, or we may dismiss you.
如果我是你,我就不这么说,否则我们可能辞退你。
If I were you I'd be a little more polite, or I'll have to report you to your manager.
如果我是你,我会稍微客气点,不然我就不得不把你的情况向经理汇报。
If you go on making fun of me, I'll give you a black eye.
如果你继续开我的玩笑,我就揍你一顿。
If you're not quiet, you'll be sent to bed.
如果你不安静,就把你送去睡觉。
Mark my words, I'll call the police if you don't keep out of mischief.
你听着,如果你不停止胡闹,我就要叫警察了。
Unless you apologize, I'll let you know who you're talking to.
除非你道歉,不然我要让你知道你在跟谁说话。
Just you shout again, I'll throw you out.
你要是再叫,我就把你扔出去。
Don't you dare to raise a hand to me!
你敢对我动手!
Just don't do that, that's all!
我只说一句,别那么干!
The Informal Expressions
非正式场合表达法
Do that again and I'll throw you out.
你要是在这样做,我就把你扔出去。
Don't push me too far, or I'll quit.
不要过分逼我,否则我就退出。
Don't try to cash in on me, or I'll beat you up.
不要想在我身上讨便宜,否则我就揍你。
Just you dare!
你敢!
Just you try!
你就试试看!
The Formal Expressions
正式场合表达法
If you can't keep your promises, I shall be obliged to sue you in a law-court.
如果你不能信守诺言,我将被迫上法院告你。
If you don't drive carefully, I shall be forced to deprive you of your license.
如果你不谨慎驾驶,我将被迫没收你的驾驶执照。
If you don't pay the debt, I'm afraid you leave me with little alternative but to put matter in the hands of our solicitors.
如果你不偿还债务,恐怕我没有别的选择,只好把此事交给我们的律师了。
Unless you accept the plan, I'm afraid you leave me with little alternative but to withdraw.
除非你接受这计划,否则我恐怕只能退出了。
You'd be very unwise not to agree with me.
你要是不同意我那就太不明智了。
《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:威胁:等您坐沙发呢!