《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:劝告
2.Advice
2.劝告
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表达法
1.A:Do you think I ought to take it?
1.你看我应该接受它吗?
B:If I were you, I'd refuse to carry out his orders.
B:如果我是你,我就拒绝执行他的命令。
2.A:What do you think I should do?
2.A:你看我该怎么办?
B:I think you should go on a diet.
B:我看你应该节食。
3.A:What would you advice?
3.A:你看该怎么办?
B:I would advice you to spend a couple of weeks in Hawaii.
B:我劝您到夏威夷去住两星期。
4.A:What would you advice me to do?
4.A:你看我怎么办?
B:You'd better go through your test paper again.
B:你最好把考卷再看一遍。
5.A:What would you do in my position?
5.A:你处在我的地位会怎么办?
B:I would take over the job, if I were in your position.
B:如果我处在你的地位,我会把这工作接过来。
The Informal Expressions
非正式场合表达法
What would you do if you were in my shoes?
你要是处在我的地位会怎么办?
I advise you not to look down upon him.
我劝你不要小看他。
If I were you, I'd think twice before I decide what to do.
如果我是你,我就会再三考虑以后再决定怎么办。
The way I see it, you should avoid quarreling with her.
依我看,你应该避免同她争吵。
It's up to you but I wouldn't do that.
这由你决定,不过我是不会那样做的。
The Formal Expressions
正式场合表达法
Could I ask for some advice about my research?
能对我的研究工作提些意见吗?
What course of action would you recommend?
你说该采取什么行动步骤?
If I were in your position, I would change my plan.
如果我处在你的位置,我就改变我的计划。
If you follow my advice, you won't keep in touch with her.
如果你听从我的劝告,就不要同她保持接触。
I would recommend you not to try those sleeping pills.
我劝你不要用这些安眠药片。
《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:劝告:等您坐沙发呢!