当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库22-03

锐意英语口语资料库22-03

A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我忙的吗?
A:Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how
    may I help you?

B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。
B:Hello, I would like to speak to your director of human resources. Ms. Jenkins,
    please.

A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?
A:Just a moment, I’ll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is call-
    ing?

B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔•伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。
B:This is Bill Burton from Milford insurance, I'm calling in regards to our meeting
    next Tuesday.

A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。
A:Thank you, Mr. Burton. Can you please hold for a moment? I’ll check to see
    if she is available.

B:没问题。
B:No problem.

A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给地留个口信吗?
A:I'm sorry, Ms. Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch.
    Would you like to leave a message for her?

B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。
B:Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office. It's best if she
    Can get in touch with me before 3 pm today; she can reach me at my office
    Number, 635-8799.

A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?
A:I'm sorry, I didn’t quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。
B:No problem, My office number is 635-8799.Tell her to ask for extension 31.

A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?
A:I'm sorry, Mr. Burton, just to confirm, your mane is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N,
    is that correct?

B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。
B:Yes.and I represent Milford Insurance.

A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。
A:I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3
    pm this afternoon.

B:非常感谢。
B:Thank you very much.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库22-03:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字