当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库18-09

锐意英语口语资料库18-09

这副手镯镶满 了钻石。
This bracelet is studded with diamonds.

这些真的是珍珠吗?
Are these real pearls?

这枚金戒指值多少钱
How much is the gold ring worth?

我得找一个有良好信誉的珠宝商
I have to find a reputable jeweler.

甲:你想买点什么,夫人?
A: May I help you, madam?

乙:是的。我想买对耳环配我的项链。你能给你推荐一下吗?
B: Yes. I’m trying to find a pair of earrings to match my necklace. Can you recommend some to me?

甲:好的。你的金项链带一个钻石坠,那么你的耳坠也应镶有钻石。你看这对怎样?
A: Yes. Your gold necklace has a diamond pendant, and your eardrops should be studded with diamond. What do you think of this pair?

乙:好极了。有质量保证书吗?
B: These look wonderful. Do these come with a guarantee of quality?

甲:当然。如果有问题,只要你能出示质量保证书就可以得到免费服务。
A: Of course. If there is anything wrong with them, you can come back and show me the guarantee of quality, and then you will surely get free service.

乙:我买了
B: I’ll take them

(一顾客想买首饰)
(A customer wants to buy some jewelry.)

顾客:我想买首饰。
Customer: I’d like to buy some jewelry.

女店员:你想要什么首饰?
Salesgirl: What kind of jewelry do you like to have?

顾客:手链
Customer: Some bracelets.

女店员:黄金的还是白金的?
Salesgirl: May I show you gold ones or platinum ones?

顾客:黄金的。
Customer: Gold ones, please,

女店员:要纯金的还是K金的?
Salesgirl: Pure gold or carat?

顾客:请拿纯金的。
Customer: Pure gold ones, please.

女店员:好的,夫人。这一副适合你吗?
Salesgirl: Yes madam. Are these ones fit for you?

顾客:不,我觉得似乎太老式了。
Customer: No, they seem to me too old fashioned.

女店员:这一副怎样?既美观又是最新款式的。
Salesgirl: What about these? They are very nice and of the latest style.

顾客:很合适。多少钱?
Customer: They fit me well. How much do you charge for it?

女店员:一千二百美元
Salesgirl: One thousand and two hundred dollars.

顾客:太贵了,我只能出一千美元。
Customer: It’s too expensive. I can only pay you one thousand dollars.

女店员:对不起,太太,本店是实价。
Salesgirl: Sorry, madam, our shop doesn’t ask two prices.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库18-09:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字