当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库18-07

锐意英语口语资料库18-07

我想看看台布。
I’d like to see some table-cloths.

我没打算买这么贵的
It’s a bit more than I was thinking of paying.

如果你当心一些,可以用好几年。
If you take care of it, it will last you quite a number of years.

大点的都卖完了。
The larger ones are all sold out.

甲:给我看看桌布,好吗?
A: Would you show me some table-cloths?

乙:当然。(拿一张桌布给她)
B: Certainly. (Take a table-cloth to her)

甲:多少钱?
A: How much is it?

乙:这种大小和款式的桌布是15元。
B: A table-cloth of this size and style is 15 Yuan.

甲:价格倒挺合理的。
A: That’s reasonable.

乙:如果你当心一些,可以用好几年。
B: If you take good care of it, it will last you quite a number of years.

甲:真的?那我买了。
A: Really? I’ll take it then.

(王太太来到亚麻专柜)
(Mrs. Wang comes to the linen counter.)

营业员:你要买什么?
Assistant: What can I do for you?

王太太:请把台布拿给我看看。
Mr. Wang: I’d like to see some table-cloths.

营业员:这些是亚麻的,这些是棉布的。每一个都有与之相配的8个餐巾。
Assistant: These are linen and these are cotton. They have eight napkins to match.

王太太:多大规格的?
Mr. Wang: What size are they?

营业员:是4.8X6.4。
Assistant: They are both 4.8X6.4.

王太太:是中国还是英国的尺寸?
Mr. Wang: Are those English or Chinese measurements?

营业员:是中国的。
Assistant: Chinese measurement.

王太太:有大一点的吗?
Mr. Wang: Have you anything larger?

营业员:对不起,大一点的都卖完了。但是明后天就进货了。
Assistant: Sorry, the larger ones are all sold out. But we are expecting some in tomorrow or the day after.

王太太:这个棉布的多少钱?
Mr. Wang: How much is the cotton one?

营业员:25元钱
Assistant: It’s 25 yuan.

王太太:好吧,我买这个。另外,我想看看亚麻裙。(从货架上把亚麻裙拿下来,放在柜台上。)
Mr. Wang: All right. I’ll take it. And I’d like to see some linen skirts. (Takes some linen off the shelf and puts them on the counter.)

营业员:这些裙子都很不错的。
Assistant: These are very nice.

王太太:我买这两条,一条给我自己,一条给我妹妹。
Mr. Wang: I’ll take these two, one for myself and the other for my sister.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库18-07:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字