当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库18-04

锐意英语口语资料库18-04

这些灯心绒裤多少钱?
How much are these corduroy pants?

我要一条宽松的裤子。
I need a pair of slacks.

这条长裤很耐穿。
This pair of trousers is very durable.

这些女式超短裤在拍卖吗?
Are these hot-pants on sale?

这些工作裤已经预先洗过了。
These dungarees have been prewashed.

甲:这些是新上市的。
A: These are new arrivals.

乙:我看看。
B: Let me have a look.

甲:如果你喜欢,可以穿上试试。
A: Try them if you like.

乙:我喜欢这种质地的,但不喜欢这种款式。
B: I like the fabric, but I don’t like the style.

甲:那边那个怎么样?
A: What about that one over there?

乙:颜色太艳了。
B: They are too bright.

(一顾客在裤子经销部停住脚步。)
(A customer stops at the Pants Department.)

售货员:早上好,夫人!我们有各种款式的裤子。你最喜欢哪一条?
Assistant: Good morning, madam. We have a variety of pants. Which one do you like best?

顾客:您好。我想买一条裤子配我这件衬衣。你能给我点建议吗?
Customer: Good morning. I want to buy a pair of pants to match my blouse. Can you give some advice?

售货员:让我看看。这条棕色的怎样?我想它与你的黄色衬衫很相配。
Assistant: Let me see. How about this brown one? I think they go well with your yellow blouse.

顾客:但这裤子的布料不够精密,也不结实。
Customer: Oh, but the cloth of the pants is neither fine nor substantial.

售货员:这条怎样?是纯棉的。
Assistant: What about this pair? It is made of pure cloth.

顾客:我喜欢这种布料。我试一条中号的吧。
Customer: I enjoy this kind of material. Let try on the medium size.

售货员:你穿起来很漂亮。
Assistant: You really look pretty in them.

顾客:这裤子似乎正合我的尺码,我也很喜欢这颜色。但是你能不能再给我拿一条。这里有个污迹。
Customer: The pants seem to be my size, and I like the color too. But could you show me another one, please? There is a stain here.

售货员:实在对不起,夫人。这是最后一条了。
Assistant: I’m terribly sorry, madam. It’s the last one.

顾客:真糟糕。那能给打点折吗?
Customer: That’s so bad. Then can I have some discount?

售货员:但只是一点点。因为我今天早晨才把它放在货架上,没有什么问题。
Customer: Yes, but just a little. I just put it on the shelf this morning, and there’s nothing wrong with it.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库18-04:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字