当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库9-12

锐意英语口语资料库9-12

Return Book to Libraty
      还书

A:Good morning.What can I do for you?
A:早上好!我们帮你什么忙吗?
B::Good morning.I wonder if you could help me. I received this ontice yesterday afternoon.
B:早上好!不知你能不能帮我个忙?我昨天下午接到了这个通知单。
A:Let me see.it's $10 for a lost book.
A:让我看看。对,丢失一本书,要配十美元钱
B:But I didn't lose that book.I'm quite sure I have returned it.
B:不过这本书我没丢,我肯定已经还了,
A:Let me check. Just a minute,please.Our records show that you checked it out on September 17 and we have no record of its having been returned.
A:那我查一下,你等一会儿。卡片上写着你9月17日借出这本书,没有已还出的登记。

B:I'm sure I've returned it.I remenber that it was a rainy day and I had to carry it in a plastic bag.
B:I我敢保证我还了。记得那天是个雨天,我是用塑料袋把书包上带来的。
A:Well,our policy is that,when a book is lost,the patron must pay for it. We have to be fair about these things.
A:我们规定,如果书丢失,借书者必须赔偿;对这种事情,我们一视同仁,
B:I understand your position. Is there a way we can check to see if the book is here,just in case someone missed it?
B:处在你们的位置,这样做我很理解;不过我们有没有别的办法在查查这本书,看在不在这儿,以免万一有人弄错了?
A:well,I doubt that we would make any mistakes about this,but you can look on the shelf.
A:好吧,不过我想我们不大会弄错。你可以自己到书架上看看。
(a moment later)
(过来一会儿)
B:Aha!here it is!
B:啊!在这儿呢。
A:let me see if it is the same copy you borrowed.I'll check the number on it with our records.
A:让我看看是不是那一本。我来查查书上的书号和你借书卡上登记的书号是否一致。
B:I'm very sorry to bother you with this.
B:很对不起,太麻烦你了。
A:It dousen't matter.well,it is the same copy.
A:不要紧。好了,是同一本。
B:Good!
B:好。
A:Sorry.We would have missed something.I'm awfully sorry
A:对不起,有时我们也会出错,十分抱歉。
B:Don't worry about that.
B:没关系的。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库9-12:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字