当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库8-12

锐意英语口语资料库8-12

你能推荐一些裁缝给我吗?
Would you recommend some tailors?

在你们裁缝店订做一件怎么样?
How about having one made up for me in your tailoring department?

成品和订做的有什么区别吗?
Is there any difference between a ready-made suit and a tailored one?

我把你介绍给我们的裁缝。
I’ll introduce you to one of our tailoring clerks.

甲:请问你们这里有裁缝店吗?
A: Excuse me. Is there any tailoring department here?

乙:有的,在6楼。
B: Yes, there is. It is on the sixth floor.

甲:这个纽扣要掉,裁缝能缝上吗?
A: This button doesn’t hold. Can the tailors sew this button on for me?

乙:我想会的,我把你介绍给裁缝,你同他谈谈,也许不收费。
B: I think so. I’ll introduce you to one of our tailoring clerks. You can talk to him. Maybe it is free.

甲:真的吗?太感谢了。
A: Really? Thank you very much.

(粟妮走进一家商店,汤姆主动迎上前来。)
(Jenny enters a shop and Tom greets her.)

汤姆:下午好,有人接待您吗?
Tom: Good afternoon. Are you being attended to?

杰妮:还没有。我正考虑要试一下这套浅色夏装,可是我担心肩部有些窄。
Jenny: No, not yet. I am thinking about trying on this light summer suit. But I am afraid it is just a little too small for me in the shoulder.

汤姆:我把最大号的拿给你,你试一下。
Tom: I’ll get you the largest size. Would you try it on?

杰妮:腋下太紧了,袖子又太长。
Jenny: It is too much tight under the arms and the sleeves are too long.

汤姆:那么在我们的裁缝店订做一套怎么样?成品与订做的价格没有太大的区别。而且我们有最好的裁缝,他们做的衣服都非常考究。
Tom: Well, how about having one made up for you in our tailoring department? There is not so much difference in price between a ready-made suit and a tailored one. Besides, we have the best tailors. All the dresses they made are well-tailored.

杰妮:这件现在的衣服多少钱?
Jenny: How much is this ready-made one?

汤姆:一百四十元。我想要是订做一套的话,要一百六十元。
Tom: It’s one hundred and forty. I believe we could tailor one for you for about one hundred and sixty.

杰妮:让我和你们裁缝谈一谈。
Jenny: Let me talk to your tailor.

汤姆:好的,请跟我来。我介绍一名裁缝给你。
Tom: Certainly. Please follow me. I’ll introduce you to one of our tailoring clerks.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库8-12:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字