当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库5-8

锐意英语口语资料库5-8

我对西服感兴趣。
I’m interested in suit.

这件配西服的衬衫很贵。
This is a very expensive dress shirt.

斜纹粗棉布夹克衫市场销路很好。
The denim jacket is marketable.

领带在那边。
Ties are over there.

甲:先生,能为你做些什么?
A: What can I do for you, sir?

乙:我想买这样的衬衫。
B: I’d like to buy this T-shirt.

甲:什么颜色的?
A: What color do you prefer?

乙:白色或其他浅颜色的都可以。
B: White or any light color.

甲:这种式样的没有白色的了。这件浅蓝色的可以吗?
A: we don’t have white ones in this style. But how about this light blue one?

乙:行。
B: That will be OK.

(小李想买一套灰色西装和一件与之相配的衬衫。他来到了一家商店。)
(Xiao Li comes to a shop and intends to buy a grey suit and a shirt.)

营业员:有人接待你吗?
Shop assistant: Are you being helped?

小  李:还没有。这件西服有灰色的吗?
Xiao Li: No,I’m not. Does this suit come in grey?

营业员:有灰色的,可是这里没有了。
Shop assistant: It does come in grey, but I don’t see any we have now.

小  李:如果你们有灰色的,我想试一试。
Xiao Li: I’d like to try one if you have one in grey.

营业员:让我去库里看看。请问,你穿多大尺寸?
Shop assistant: Let me check in the stockroom. By the way, what size do you take?

小  李:有的话,拿170的吧。
Xiao Li: You can bring size 170 if you have.

(从库里回来。)
(Coming back from the stockroom.)

营业员:对不起,先生。没有了。
Shop assistant: I’m sorry, sir. We’re out of stock now.
小  李:噢…,那我买蓝色的吧。
Xiao Li: Oh…I guess I’ll take the blue one.

营业员:可以。
Shop assistant: Well, if you don’t mind.

小  李:价格上可不可以便宜些?
Xiao Li: How about knocking something off the price?

营业员:对不起,我们不讲价。
Shop assistant: Sorry, we have only one price.

小  李:有没有和西装相配的衬衫?
Xiao Li: Do you have shirts that match with the suit?

营业员:有,有各种各样的衬衫供你选择。请这边来。
Shop assistant: Yes,we have a good variety of shirts for your selection.Please step this way.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库5-8:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字