当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库4-15

锐意英语口语资料库4-15

本杰明:那简直是场噩梦!
Benjamin: That was really a nightmare!

雪莉:怎么了,亲爱的?
Shirley: Honey, what’s up?

本杰明:我乘坐的电梯在15层与16层之间卡住了。
Benjamin: I was stuck between 15th and 16th floors in the elevator.

雪莉:噢,是吗?我知道在电梯里,电话的信号是会被屏蔽的,那么你是怎么做的呢?
Shirley: Oh, really? I know that telephone signal must have been shielded in the elevator shaft, so what did you do then?

本杰明:我按了警铃。然后就待在电梯里等待救助。
Benjamin: I pressed the emergency button! And then I stayed in the elevator waiting for the rescue.

雪莉:你那时惊慌吗?
Shirley: Did you panic at the time?

本杰明:有一点儿,但是我知道电梯不是封闭的,至少在里面我不会窒息。
Benjamin: A little bit, but I know that the elevator isn’t enclosed; at least Iwouldn’t be smothered there.

雪莉:那电梯里还有其他人吗?
Shirley: Was there anyone else with you?

本杰明:当然有啊,还有另外6个人在电梯里。他们非常害怕,有些人甚至被吓哭了。
Benjamin: Of course, there are 6 other people in the elevator; they were so scared that someone even started crying.

雪莉:那你的意思是说你是电梯里最勇敢的人?
Shirled: So you mean that you were the only brave one there?

本杰明:当然了。我要给物业打电话。
Benjamin: Yes. I have to call the property management.

雪莉:为什么啊?去抱怨电梯里发生的事儿?
Shirley: For what? Complaining about what happened in the evevator?

本杰明:对啊。他们应该经常对电梯进行检修。我要让他们记住这个教训,还要让他们给大楼安装一些消防设施。
Benjamin: Yes. They should check the elevator regularly. I have to give them something to remember about,and they should also equipfire extinguishers in the building.

雪莉:那只是一场意外,你太多虑了。我认为物业从现在开始会经常检修电梯,而且也会改善他们的服务的。
Shirley: That was just an accident; you are worried too much about it. I think the property management will check the elevator and improve their service from now on.

本杰明:我知道你的意思,但是我最好还是再去提醒他们一下,还得提醒他们去修一下电梯里残疾人用的按钮。那给残疾人带来很多不便。
Benjamin: I know what you mean, but I’d better remind them again, and also remind them to repair the button in the elevator for the disabled people. That has brought the disabled people lots of inconvenience.

雪莉:好好好,你总是对所有人的事都那么关心。
Shirley: OK, OK, you are always so caring for all the people.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库4-15:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字