当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库2-2

锐意英语口语资料库2-2

爸爸:丹尼尔,给你些钱去买票吧。
Dad: Daniel, here is some money for the tickets.

丹尼尔:好的,我很乐意。要买几张票?
Daniel: OK, it's my pleasure. How many tickets?

爸爸:啊,像个绅士。两个人得两张票啊。
Dad: Oh, like a gentleman. Two tickets for two people.

丹尼尔:但我只是个像你一半大的人啊,他们居然也收同样价格的票。
Daniel: But I am only half a person as you and they charge both of us the same price tickets.

爸爸:是啊,除非我们能买到一张半价票。
Dad: They may unless we get a half-price ticket for you.

丹尼尔:爸爸,这讲不通哦。
Daniel: Dad, it makes no sense.

爸爸:你可以问一下你是否可以买一张半价票。
Dad: You may ask if you can take a half-price ticket.

(过了一小会儿)
(a while later)

丹尼尔:好了,我买到了半价票,节省了一块五。
Daniel: Yeah, I make certain. A half-price ticket cuts us one point five Yuan.

爸爸:噢,酷。我要核实一下我们是否需要从环线换乘到一号线。
Dad: Oh, cool. I need to check if we need to change from the Loop line to the Line 1?

丹尼尔:要换乘,我们乘环线然后在建国门站换乘一号线。
Daniel: Yes, we'll take the Loop line and then change to Line 1 at the Jianguo Men station.

爸爸:噢,真酷,小超人。我们出地铁后需要再坐公交车去西单图书大厦吗?
Dad: Oh, so cool, superboy. Do we need to take buses to the Xidan bookstore after we get off the subway?

丹尼尔:不,首先,我是超人。其次,我们不需要换乘。
Daniel: No, firstly, I am superman. Secondly, we don't need to change.

爸爸:好吧,你领路。
Dad: OK, you are the guide.

丹尼尔:哈,我酷吗?我把我们需要的所有信息都搜集到了。
Daniel: Ha, am I cool? I've got all the messages we need.

爸爸:我们会错过时间吗?
Dad: Will we miss this time?

丹尼尔:我可不是你,我和妈妈一样,我是个聪明的超人。
Daniel: I am not like you. I am like mother, and I am a smart superman.

爸爸:好吧,走吧。
Dad: OK, let's go.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库2-2:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字