当前位置:
首页 > 原来这句英语这样说 > 原来这句英语这样说 454-509

原来这句英语这样说 454-509

454.What\'s so funny?
什么事那么好笑?
What\'s going on?What\'s so funny?
怎么啦?什么事那么好笑?
455.Don\'t tell anyong!
不要告诉别人喔!
OK,I\'ll tell you.But don\'t tell anyone!
好!我告诉你,但不要告诉别人喔!
I won\'t.I promise.
我不会的,我保证。
456.What right do you have to tell me what to do?
你凭什么指使我?
You\'re doing it all wrong.Let me show you.
这件事你全做错啦!让我来教你怎么做。
What right do you have to tell me what to do?
你凭什么指使我?
457.Stop looking for excuses.
不要再找借口了!
But I\'ve been so busy this week,because my parents,um,came to visit...
但是我这星期很忙,因为我父母...呣...来看我...又...
Stop looking for excuses!
不要再找借口了!
458.Just what I thought.
果然不出我所料。
Where\'s the money I left in the drawer?
我放在抽屉的钱哪里去了?
Sorry,I took it to buy a new comic book.
对不起,我拿去买一本新漫画。
Just what I thought.I knew you took it!
果然不出我所料。我就知道是你拿的。
459.Enough!I don\'t want to hear it!
够了!不要再说了!
But there\'s a reason why.
不过那是有原因的。
Enough!I don\'t want to hear it!
够了!不要再说了!
460.Look who\'s talking!
怎么不说你自己?
He\'s so stupid!
他很笨耶!
Look who\'s talking!You\'re the one who didn\'t go to college.
怎么不说你自己?没上大学的是你。
461.Wouldn\'t I know?
我还会不知道吗?
Let me ask them to make sure it\'s all right.
让我问他们这样可不可以。
Wouldn\'t know?I\'m the expert.
我还会不知道吗?我是专家。
462.The truth hurts.
现实总是残酷的。
Sorry,but the truth hurts.
对不起,现实总是残酷的。
463.Wash your mouth out with soap!
嘴巴放干净一点!
You curse too much!Wash your mouth out with soap!
你讲太多脏话了!嘴巴放干净一点!
464.There\'s no other way.
没有其他可能了。
There\'s no other way.We have to do it this way.
没有其他可能了。我们得这样做了。
465.How about this instead?
不然这样好不好?
This isn\'t working.
这样行不通耶。
How about this instead?
不然这样好不好?
466.Don\'t worry!It\'s nothing.
不要紧!没什么事。
I\'m in so much trouble.
我的麻烦大了。
Don\'t worry!It\'s nothing.
不要紧!没什么事。
467.What?I\'m right,ain\'t I?
怎样?我没说错吧!
If we don\'t break up,you\'re just gonna end up cheating on me anyway...
如果我们不分手,你最后还是会背叛我...
What?I\'m right,ain\'t I?
怎样?我没说错吧!
468.I\'m just kidding.
我只是闹着玩的。
Don\'t get mad.I\'m just kidding.
不要生气,我只是闹着玩的。
469.This is destiny.
这是命运的安排。
I\'m so glad we\'re getting married.This is destiny.
很高兴我们终于结婚了。这是命运的安排。
We\'re meant to be together forever.
要我们永远在一起。
470.It takes two to tango.
一个巴掌拍不响。
Why does the couple next door often quarrel?
为什么隔壁那对夫妻常常吵架?
Well,it takes two to tango.Maybe both of them are at fault.
嗯,一个巴掌拍不响。或许他们两人都有错吧。
471.How dare you stand me up!
你竟敢放我鸽子!
Where were you?How dare you stand me up!
你跑去哪了?你竟敢放我鸽子!
472.What time do you think it is?
你以为现在几点?
Let\'s go shopping.
我们去买东西吧!
What time do you think it is?Nothing\'s open!
你以为现在几点?没一家店开门啦!
473.How can you be so stubborn?
怎么那么死脑筋?
How can you be so stubborn?You have no other choice!
怎么那么死脑筋?你别无选择啦!
474.You\'ll die a horrible death.
你会死得很难看。
If you dare say another word,you\'ll die a horrible death.
如果你敢再说一句话,你会死得很难看。
475.Leave it up to me.
这事就交给我吧!
Don\'t worry.I\'ll take care of it.Leave it up to me.
不要担心。我来处理。这事就交给我吧!
476.Think it over!
好好考虑一下吧!
Are you sure you want to do that?Think it over!
你确定要做那件事吗?好好考虑一下吧!
477.Leave me alone.
别管我!不要理我!
Are you O.K.?
你还了吧?
Leave me alone.
别管我!不要理我!
478.Give it up!
你死了这条心吧!
Give it up!She doesn\'t like you at all.
你死了这条心吧!她一点都不喜欢你。
479.What are you trying to pull?
你在玩什么把戏?
Stop it!Don\'t you see you\'re hurting everyone around you?
够了!你不知道你在伤害你身边的每个人吗?
What are you trying to pull?
你在玩什么把戏?
480.You\'re kidding,right?
你在开我玩笑吧?
You\'re kidding,right?You can\'t be serious!
你在开我玩笑吧?你不是说真的吧!
481.At least everyone\'s all right.
至少大家都没事。
We got into a car accident.But at least everyone\'s all right.
我们发生了车祸。但至少大家都没事。
482.Don\'t you have a heart?
你有没有良心啊?
I can\'t believe you eat dog.Don\'t you have a heart?
想不到你竟然吃狗。你有没有良心啊?
483.Just go by yourself.
自己去就好了嘛!
Please come with me.
拜托陪我去嘛。
Just go by yourself.You\'re a big girl now.
自己去就好了嘛!你现在已经长大了。
484.Get out of here!Out of my way!
给我滚!闪一边去!
How dare you hurt my daughter?Get out of here!Out of my way!
你竟敢伤害我的女儿?给我滚!闪一边去!
485.Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了。
Sorry to keep you waiting.The traffic is terrible.
抱歉让你久等了。交通实在很乱。
486.Don\'t take it the wrong way.
别误会我的意思。
You should change.Don\'t take it the wrong way.You look good,
你该换件衣服了。别误会我的意思,你很好看,
but we\'re going to a fancy restaurant.
但我们要去的是一家豪华餐厅。
487.You\'re not yourself today.
你今天不太对劲。
You\'re not yourself today.Maybe you should go home and get some rest.
你今天不太对劲,或许你该回家休息。
488.What\'s it to you?
跟你有什么关系?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What\'s it to you?
跟你有什么关系?
489.Say it again,and I\'ll give you a beating!
你再说,我打你喔!
You don\'t know what you\'re doing.
你根本不知道自己在做什么。
Say it again,and I\'ll give you a beating!
你再说,我打你喔。
490.You look alike!
你们长得好像喔!
I\'m so surprised you\'re not related.You look alike!
我很惊讶你们竟然不是亲戚。你们长的好像喔!
491.Let\'s go.I\'ll buy you a drink.
走,我请你喝一杯!
Don\'t mind him.Let\'s go.I\'ll buy you a drink.
别理他。走,我请你喝一杯!
492.Oh!Look who\'s coming?
哟!看看是谁来啦?
Oh!Look who\'s coming?And you thought he wouldn\'t come.
哟!看看是谁来啦?你还以为他不会来。
493.I\'m telling the truth.I\'m not lying.
我说真的,不骗你。
Yeah right,I don\'t believe you.
哼!我不相信你。
Come on.I\'m telling the truth.I\'m not lying.
拜托。我说真的,不骗你。
494.Just tell it like it is.
你就直话直说吧!
Don\'t try to impress me.Just tell it like it is.
别唬我。你就直话地说吧!
495.You won\'t die for asking.
问一下又不会死。
Just ask.It\'s no big deal.You won\'t die for asking.
问一嘛!没什么大不了的。问一下又不会死。
496.Could you do me a favor?
我想请你帮个忙。
Could you do me a favor?I have no where else to turn.
我想请你帮个忙。我已经走投无路了。
497.Have you been listening?
你有没有在听啊?
Have you been listening?Don\'t you understand what\'s going on?
你有没有在听啊?你不晓得发生了什么事吗?
498.You could say that too.
也可以这么说啦!
You mean to say that you don\'t want anything to do with it.
你意思是不想跟它扯上任何关系。
Well,you could say that too.
好吧!也可以这么说啦!
499.I\'ll know when the time comes.
到时候就知道了。
When will you ask him?
你什么时候要问他?
I\'ll know when the time comes.
到时候就知道了。
500.You ain\'t seen nothin\' yet!
好戏还在后头呢!
Wow!What a show!
哇!好棒的表演!
You ain\'t seen nothin\' yet!Just wait for the finale!
好戏还在后头呢!等着看结尾吧!
501.Ingrate!
忘恩负义的家伙!
How could you be so ungrateful!Ingrate!
你怎么可以这么无情!忘恩负义的家伙!
502.I give you an inch,and you take a yard.
你太得寸进尺了。
Stop taking advantage of me.I give you an inch,and you take a yard.
不要再占我便宜了。你太得寸进尺了。
503.Good things have just begun!
好戏就要开锣啰!
This is only the beginning.Good things have just begun!
这才刚开始而已。好戏就要开锣啰!
504.I\'m speechless.
我也无话可说了。
What do you think about all of this?
你对这整件事有什么看法?
I\'m speechless.
我也无话可说了。
505.This food is out of this world.
这真是人间美味。
This food it out of this world.I\'ve never had better beef.
这真是人间美味。这是我吃过最棒的牛肉。
506.Why so mysterious?
干嘛神秘兮兮的?
Why so mysterious?Are you hiding something from me?
干嘛神秘兮兮的?你有事情瞒着我吗?
507.Stop being so indecisive!
别再婆婆妈妈了!
Hurry up!Stop being so indecisive and make a decision!
快点!别再婆婆妈妈了,做了决定吧!
508.Take it for granted.
身在福中不知福。
You should appreciate the fact that you have parents who love you.
你应该珍惜有一对爱你的爹妈。
Don\'t take it for granted.
别身在福中不知福!
509.Hey,we meet again!
嗨!我们又见面了!
Hey,we meet again!
嗨!我们又见面了!
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛?

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

原来这句英语这样说 454-509:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字