当前位置:
首页 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 艾伦脱口秀305:罗密欧和朱丽叶

艾伦脱口秀305:罗密欧和朱丽叶

We are back with Jim Parsons from The Big Bang Theory

欢迎回来 这位是《生活大爆炸》的Jim Parson

and we are gonna prepare you the first play you did on Broadway was

我们现在要给你预演一下 你在百老汇的第一场演出叫

A Normal Heart,A Normal Heart,and then you are going to do what,Harerv,Harerv

平常心 平常心 然后你是要干什么 Harerv Harerv

which is the movie,which is the,I was spending my summer with an imaginary bunny

既是电影 也是 我整个夏天都是和一只想象中的兔子度过的

All right,that sounds fun,it does sounds fun,fantasy football and an imaginary bunny

听起来蛮有意思的 确实挺有意思 又是有趣的足球又是幻想中的兔子

It's really,what a life!all right,so to help you to prepare

实在是 生活其乐无穷啊 为了帮你做好充分的准备

because you know a lot of people,you can hear your phones ringing

你懂的 总是会有些观众 你都能听到他们电话铃响啊

People call,awful,people sleep,people yowed,absolutely,whatever

有的打电话啊 太恐怖了 睡觉的 哼哼唧唧的 经常 等等等等

So I have something you'll be reading from,yeah,it's like a soliloquy,I think it's Romeo and Juliet

来 我给你个东西念念 好 应该像是一段独白 出自于《罗密欧和朱丽叶》

So you can pretend,that is not like a soliloquy,that is soliloquy then

你拿着道具演 这不是像独白 这就是独白

Oh hell,all right.just put this on your shoulder probably

不是吧 好吧 把这个批身上

Oh my head is huge Okey.all right.oh yeah.there you go

哦 我的头这么大啊 是啊 好吧 准备了啊

and you'll just perform and then you'll see if I can distract you in the end anyway

你就念那诗 然后你试试 看看我有没有办法能让你分心

all right?Ok.go right ahead.

行不 可以 那我们就开始啦

But soft,what light through yonder window breaks?

轻声 那边窗子里亮起来的是什么光

it is the east,and Juliet is the sun,who is already sick and pale with grief

那就是东方 朱丽叶就是太阳 她已经气得面色惨白了

That thou,her maid,art far more fair than she

你不要忠于她吧

Be not her maid since she is envious,her vestal livery is but sick and green,and none but fools do wear it.cast it off.

既然她这样妒忌着你 脱下她给你的这一身惨绿色的贞女的道服 它只配给愚人穿的

It's my lady.Oh,it is my love,oh,that she knew she were.

那是我的意中人 啊 那是我的爱 唉 但愿她知道我在爱着她

She speaks yet she says nothing.how does this go?what of that

她欲言又止 试试这个怎么样 大绝招

英语脱口秀

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

艾伦脱口秀305:罗密欧和朱丽叶:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字