当前位置:
首页 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 艾伦脱口秀113:拍一部新电影

艾伦脱口秀113:拍一部新电影

He didn't mind! - No.So Jeremy Renner You present with Jeremy, he got so much flack for what he said,

他一点都不在意 -没错 杰瑞米·雷纳 你和杰瑞米一起上台颁奖 他说的话引起了不少议论

He said something about your \"Golden Globes\".Yeah, I know, I said I have the nails.

他提到了你的\"一对金球\" 对 我知道 我说我有指甲

Cause he was supposed to open the envelope,and I said \"you want to open the envelope?\"

因为本来应该是他开信封的 所以我说\"你想打开信封吗\"

He goes \"no, you open it.\" and I said \"yeah, I have the nail\"

他说\"不 你开吧\" 然后我说\"好吧 我有指甲\"

So I opened it with my nails, and then he said,

然后我用指甲划开信封 然后他说

\"Yeah, you have the Globes\"Meaning my... - Globes.

\"没错 你有球\" 指的是我的 -一对球

And so I thought that was funny. - It was.

我觉得还蛮搞笑的 -是挺搞笑的

I was gotta to be little bit warm cause I was embarrassed,

我还因为尴尬觉得有点热

Butt of the joke, or the boob of the joke.But, um, yeah, it's funny.

玩笑不是关于屁股就是关于胸 但是 呃 对 还蛮搞笑的

I didn't think he should get flack for that No, he shouldn't. - Yeah

我想他不应该因为这个被别人指责 对 不应该 -没错

I think those are the things that happen at the Globes.

我觉得这样的事只会发生在金球奖中

that don't happen at the Oscars.Funny? Right? - You should be able to be in the moment.

奥斯卡就不会有这样的事 很有趣 对吧 -你应该能享受每一刻

It's a loose setting there. Anyway,And now you were with your co-Star in the new movie,

不管怎么说整个氛围都很轻松 你现在正在拍一部新电影

Ryan Guzman?Ryan Guzman, yeah.Alright, he is a good-looking guy. - He is very cute.Yeah, have you seen this guy?

和瑞安·古兹曼一起对吧 瑞安·古兹曼 对 他是个帅气的小伙 -他蛮帅的 对 你们见过他吗

英语脱口秀

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

艾伦脱口秀113:拍一部新电影:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字