《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:赞成•不赞成
6. Approval & Disapproval 赞成•不赞成
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表达法
1.A:Are you in favor of his opinion?
1.A:你赞成他的意见吗?
B:I feel that's quite a good idea.
B:我觉得那个主意很好。
2.A:Do you think it's a good idea?
2.A:你看这个主意好吗?
B:It's a sensible idea, I felt.
B:我觉得它很合理。
3.A:You're in favor of the plan, aren't you?
3.A:你赞成这项计划,不是吗?
B:I don't think that's very good.
B:我认为这不太好。
4.A:Do you approve of the new design?
4.A:你赞成这种新设计吗?
B:I think that's dreadful!
B:我认为那糟糕透了!
5.A:Would you be in favor of my proposition?
5.A:你赞成我的提议吗?
B:Oh good, I'm very much in favor of your proposal.
B:很好,我非常赞成你的建议。
The Informal Expressions
非正式场合表达法
What an excellent idea!
真是个好主意!
That's just how I see it.
这正是我的看法。
There's something in what you said.
你说的有点道理。
How terrific!
好极了!
That's just my cup of tea.
这正合我意。
The Formal Expressions
正式场合表达法
I entirely approve of that theory.
我完全赞同那种理论。
I would certainly give the policy my backing.
我完全支持这项政策。
I certainly cannot give my support to his viewpoint.
我当然不能赞成他的观点。
I must say I find it unacceptable.
我得说我觉得这是不能接受的。
Personally, I feel that might be a bit unnecessary.
我个人认为这也许有点不必要。
《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:赞成•不赞成:等您坐沙发呢!