当前位置:
首页 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 艾伦脱口秀85:摇滚芭比

艾伦脱口秀85:摇滚芭比

No. You are handsome handsome couple.But wait a minute.The Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

你俩真是天作之合啊 不过先等下 你的\"摇滚芭比\"

Are you done now?Yeah, I finished the the show a few, uh 5 month ago actually.

现在结束了吗 是的 这场表演5个月前就结束了

I'm sorry I didn't get to see it.I loved the movie.And I would love to see you do that.

真可惜我没能看成 我很喜欢那部电影 而且我可想看你表演了

I lost 21 ponds.I was like under 150 ponds by the time the show was done.

我减了21磅 演出结束时 我体重都不到150磅了

Because It was so feminine. - On purpose or no?

因为要显得很女性化 -是有意减重还是

Mostly on purpose. Yeah.I had to change my frame up and make sure that I was much more feminine in the, in the outfits that I was supposed to be wearing.

算是有意的吧 是的 我必须要改变自己的身材来确保 自己穿上戏服后 显得更有女性韵味

But it's a grueling show.I sort of miss it.

那表演真的能累趴人 但我还有点舍不得它

But I miss it like eat anything I wanted.

不过舍不得是因为我能胡吃海喝

And still lose weight.Because it was such a...like an exhausting show to do.

但还是能减肥 因为这演出真的 真的很让人精疲力竭

I was gonna say. You must be exhausted.

我刚刚还打算说 你一定觉得很累

It was non-stop.John Cameron Mitchell who originated the role of Hedwig Just was doing it in New York currently and hurt himself.

没玩没了 约翰·卡梅伦·米歇尔 他创造了海德威这个角色 但他在纽约演出的时候 却把自己给弄伤了

So because it's a really exhausting role.That's what Broadway's for.

因为这角色实在是太磨人了 不过这就是百老汇

I think that's why people pay big money to go to New York and see big shows.

这就是为什么大家愿意掏腰包 去纽约看这些大型演出

Because they wanna see people working hard.You know, doing it live.

因为观众想看到演员们认真投入的演出 你知道的 现场演出

英语脱口秀

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

艾伦脱口秀85:摇滚芭比:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字