当前位置:
首页 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 艾伦脱口秀84:永远闪闪惹人爱

艾伦脱口秀84:永远闪闪惹人爱

Knock knock.Who's there?Orange.Orange, who?Orange...glad I didn't say banana.

叩 叩 是谁 橙子 哪个橙子 橙子 真高兴我没说是香蕉

I said it wrong.You are no better than Harper. - I know.I won't show you all of them, Ellen.

我错了 你比哈珀可好不到哪儿去 -我知道 艾伦 我不会把这些全给你看的

I just show you the overview.Cause that way I can easily print them.

我就大概给你看看 因为这样我就能轻而易举地把它们打印出来

Our first guest is a Tony and Emmy award winning actor who will be hosting the academy award for his first time on Sunday.

我们的第一位嘉宾是一位托尼奖及艾美奖获奖演员 本周日 他将第一次 担任奥斯卡颁奖典礼主持人

Please welcome Neil Patrick Harris.Hey. How are you? - I am very well,thank you.

让我们掌声有请 尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯 嗨 你好吗 -我很好 谢谢

Hi,everybody.Hey, Neil.- Hi, Ellen.I'm so happy to see you.

嗨 大伙儿们好 嗨 尼尔 -嗨 艾伦 见到你我真是太高兴了

I'm sorry.I'm so glad you make time to be here.

不好意思 很感谢你挤出时间过来

We will talk about all that nonsense in a minute.

但我们还是待会儿再扯谈吧

-Great. - But since I've seen you You moved to New York.

好的 -上次见过你以后 你搬到了纽约

You won a Tony.And you got married.Congratulations.- Thank you.Thank you very much.

拿了托尼奖 你还结了婚 真是要恭喜你 -谢谢 十分感谢

It was very exciting.Forever bashing David Burtka.

很令人激动 永远闪闪惹人爱的大卫·伯尔特考

英语脱口秀

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

艾伦脱口秀84:永远闪闪惹人爱:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字