当前位置:
首页 > 艾伦脱口秀 > 艾伦脱口秀30 笑得花枝乱颤的汪星人

艾伦脱口秀30 笑得花枝乱颤的汪星人

Um,but you can tell dogs have feelings

不过你们可以通过狗狗的行为方式

'cause the way they act.

来判断它们是由情感的

They get excited when you come home from work

你回到家时 它们会异常兴奋

and then they get really sad if you bring a suitcase out when you're traveling.

当你拿出行李箱为出行做准备时 它们又会万分沮丧

And they know you're leaving.

因为知道主人要走了

And they curl up next to you when you're not feeling well.

当你感到不适 它们会蜷成一团呆在你身边

And they follow you around a half hour before dinner time,

晚饭前半个小时它们会围着你团团转

saying it's dinner time.

提醒你要开饭了

And then they glare at you if you miss it by 4 minutes.

如果你迟了几分钟 它们又会用仇恨的小眼光秒杀你

it's not just dogs, cats have feelings too.

其实不光汪星人 喵星人也有感情的

And this is absolutely true, I swear.

我发誓这都是真事儿

The other day, my cat Charlie said I love you.

有一天 我的猫猫对我说我爱你

I was there... i was doing Yoga.

我当时正在做瑜伽

And and...she went aw aw aw au...

她在旁边“哇艾尼”直叫

Portia would say it's not true

Portia会说以上纯属虚构

and she's just jealous the cat didn't talk to her.

其实她只是在妒忌小猫没有和她说话

But if anyone out there doesn't think dogs have emotions.

如果还有人觉得狗狗不具备感情的话

Look at these pictures right here.

请看看这些图片

If you don't think...this is a happy dog.

如果你还固执已见 请看这只欢乐的小狗

That's a Corgi.

是只柯基犬

That is not photoshop.

毫无PS痕迹

That's a smiling ear to ear dog.

它就是一只笑得花枝乱颤的汪星人

And what's really impressive

让小伙伴们惊呆的是

It's a selfie.

这是自拍照

The dog took it himself

狗狗给自己咔嚓一张

and look at this Husky.

来看看这只哈士奇

Take a look at this Husky right here.

快看图中的这只哈士奇

Look at that.

瞧那小样儿

You know what he's saying.

知道他在说什么吗

You pull the damn sled.

有种你来拉雪橇啊

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

艾伦脱口秀30 笑得花枝乱颤的汪星人:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字