当前位置:
首页 > 轻松美语会话口袋丛书 > 轻松美语会话口袋丛书:嘲笑

轻松美语会话口袋丛书:嘲笑

I can't go out in public. I know everyone must be laughing at me.
我无法出去见人。我知道大家一定都在笑我。
You're making a fool out of yourself.
你是自出洋相。
Don't be such an idiot. You're exposing yourself in front of everyone.
不要这么傻了。你把自己暴露在大庭广众之下。
You're leaving yourself open to ridicule.
你是在把自己置于众人的嘲笑之下。
Everyone's laughing at me .
人人都在嘲笑我。
It's not funny any more. You're making a fool out of yourself.
这一点也不好笑了。你是在自出洋相。
It's so humiliating.
这太令人羞辱了。
Everyone's getting their amusement at my expense.
人人都拿我取乐。
She doesn't dare to show her face.She knows she'll just be laughed at.
她不敢露面。她知道大家都会笑她。
People will always laugh at new ideas. Innovators are always ridiculed.
人们总是嘲笑新的思想。革新者总是被愚弄。
It's easy to kick someone when they're down. I can't believe people laugh at others' misfortunes.
要落井下石是容易的事情。我真不敢相信人们竟以别人的痛苦为乐。
He makes an easy target for ridicule.
他很容易就成为人们嘲弄的目标。
I'm a laughing stock.
我成了笑柄。
You look ridiculous.
你看上去很可笑。
I just wish I could disappear. I can't stand all this ridicule.
我真希望能够就地消失。我受不了所有这些嘲笑。
I wish the ground would just swallow me up . I'm sure everyone must be laughing at me.
我真希望能钻到地底下去。我肯定大家都在笑我。
She's the butt of everyone's jokes.
她成了大家开玩笑的把柄。
You're making a scene. Stop acting like such an idiot.
你成了笑柄了。不要象个傻瓜一样做事。
You are making yourself an object of ridicule.
你使自己成了嘲笑的目标。
I will not be mocked.
我不能容忍别人的嘲弄。
This will only give others a new excuse for laughter and derision at my expense.
这只会给别人一个新的借口来对我冷嘲热讽。
Do not make me the object of your contempt.
不要把我当作你欺负的对象。
I have no desire to allow myself to be the subject of mockery.
我不会容忍自己成为嘲弄的目标。
Please do not taunt me.
请不要奚落我。
I would prefer it if you would not use such a mocking tone.
如果你不使用这么一种嘲弄的口吻,我会更喜欢。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

轻松美语会话口袋丛书:嘲笑:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字