《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:担忧和害怕
担忧和害怕
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表达法
I'm afraid of snakes.
我怕蛇。
I'm afraid to tell him the truth.
我害怕对他说实话。
I don't know what I'll do if I can't find the money.
如果找不到那笔钱,我真不知怎么办才好。
I feel nervous about the outcome of the exam.
我为考试的结果而感到紧张不安。
I was frightened to death I would be dismissed.
想到我可能被开除,我真吓得要死。
I'm really terrified of being left alone in that house.
我真害怕单独留在那房子里。
You frightened me to death, staying out all night.
你整夜不归,真把我吓死了。
You frightened me out of my mind, saying you wanted to kill yourself.
你说要自杀,真把我吓死了。
You terrified me out of my wits, telling me that story.
你跟我说那个故事真把我吓死了。
The Informal Expressions
非正式场合表达法
I was scared stiff of meeting the director.
见到董事长我吓得要命。
I'm really in a flap.
我真的慌极了。
I'm worried sick by his illness.
他的病让我急死了。
I've got the wind up about his security.
我很担心他的安全。
The murder gives me the creeps.
这次谋杀使我毛骨悚然。
The Formal Expressions
正式场合表达法
I fear he may have lost his way.
我害怕他可能迷路了。
I'm extremely nervous of my trip abroad being canceled.
我极其担心我的出国旅行被取消。
I'm rather apprehensive for his safety.
我有点担心他的安全。
I'm very anxious about my son's health.
我很担心我儿子的健康。
I'm very concerned about her illness.
我很担心她的病。
《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:担忧和害怕:等您坐沙发呢!