当前位置:
首页 > 《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇 > 《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:劝说

《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:劝说

Persuasion 劝说

The Most Common Expressions
最常用表达法
Are you not sure you ought not to drink when you're driving?
你难道不知道驾车时不应喝酒吗?
I just don't see why we shouldn't all have a try.
我就是不明白,我们为什么不该都试一下呢。
I've never asked you anything, so please.
我从来没有请求过你任何事情,所以这一回请帮忙了。
But is it worth the risk?
但是值得这个险吗?
Let's be sensible. Nobody will lose anything.
我们还是明智点吧。谁也不会有损失的。
Perhaps you should think before you decide.
也许你应该在决定前考虑一下。
Why don't you listen to reason?
你干吗不服理呢?
Won't you let me down, please?
你不会让我失望吧?
Are you quite sure you've taken everything into account?
你有把握你已把一切都考虑过了?
Do you think you could go a little faster?
你看你能走快点吗?

The Informal Expressions
非正式场合表达法
Don't for goodness' sake.
看在上帝的份上,别这样。
Come on. Just for me!
来吧。就为了我吧!
Don't let that stop you!
别让那阻止了你!
Please!
求你了!
You're not going to let me down, are you?
你不会让我失望的,是吗?

The Formal Expressions
正式场合表达法
Are you quite sure you won't reconsider the proposal?
你肯定不考虑这个建议了吗?
Can I persuade you that he is reliable?
我能使你相信他是可靠的吗?
How can I persuade you to accept the offer?
我怎样能说服你接受这个提议呢?
I really think it would be a pity if we didn't take his advice.
我确实认为如果我们不接受他的劝告,那将是很可惜的。
That's a good idea, but things are different here.
这是个好主意,但是这儿的情况不同。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:劝说:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字