《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:许可
Permission 许可
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表达法
1.A:Could I open the window?
1.A:我可以打开窗户吗?
B:Yes, certainly.
B:是的,当然可以。
2.A:Do you mind if I turn off the light?
2.A:你不反对我把灯关掉吗?
B:I don't mind, just as you like.
B:我不在乎,随你的便。
3.A:Would it be all right if I sit here?
3.A:我坐在这儿行吗?
B:I'm sorry, that's not allowed.
B:对不起,这是不允许的。
4.A:Would you mind if I smoke here?
4.A:我在这儿吸烟,你不介意吧?
B:I'd rather you don't.
B:我倒希望你不抽。
5.A:Let me have the photo, would you?
5.A:这张照片给我,好吗?
B:By all means do take it.
B:当然可以拿了。
The Informal Expressions
非正式场合表达法
All right to speak to Miss Rose?
我跟露茜小姐说句话行吗?
By all means.
当然可以。
OK if I call on you tomorrow?
我明天来拜访你行吗?
As you wish.
随你的便。
No way, I'm afraid.
恐怕不行。
The Formal Expressions
正式场合表达法
Do you have any objection if I have a day off?
我休假一天,您反对吗?
I can see no objection.
我看没有什么不可以的。
I hope you don't mind my typing a letter here.
我希望您不反对我在这儿打一封信。
I'm afraid I can't let you.
恐怕我不能答应你。
I am afraid we can't permit that.
恐怕我们不能允许此事。
《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:许可:等您坐沙发呢!