当前位置:
首页 > 《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇 > 《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:理解

《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:理解

11.Comprehension
11.理解

The Most Common Expressions
最常用表达法
Do you mean I don't have to get a visa?
你是说我不必去弄一份签证?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean I have to resign?
对不起,我不是很明白。你是说我得辞职?
Do you get me?
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗?
Do you see my point?
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you take me?
你明白我的意思吗?
Is that clear to you?
你觉得这清楚了吗?
You got it, didn't you?
你明白了吗?
In other words I don't have to send it by air mail. Right?
换句话说我不必把它航空邮寄了,对吗?
Sorry I don't quite catch you. You mean you can't afford to buy it?
对不起,我不太明白你的话。你是说你买不起?
The Informal Expressions
非正式场合表达法
If I've got it right, then you think he is capable of everything.
要是我没弄错的话,那就是你认为他什么都能了。
Sorry, I'm not quite with what you said. Does it mean the flight has been canceled?
对不起,我不太明白你的话。是不是说这次航班已经取消了?
Did you get the picture?
你明白了吗?
Are you with me?
你明白我的意思吗?
Know what I'm driving at?
知道我说的意思吗?
The Formal Expressions
正式场合表达法
If I follow you rightly, then you think a rash decision often affects education and career?
如果我没有领会错的话,那么您认为一个草率的决定常常影响到教育和事业?
If I understand you correctly, you're going to stay a couple of months here?
如果我理解正确的话,您打算在这里呆几个月了?
So, if I take your meaning rightly, it's unwise to get married early.
那么,如果我没有弄错你的意思的话,早婚是不明智的。
Do I make myself clear?
我说清楚了吗?
Try to stay away, if you understand my meaning.
设法避开,如果你明白我的意思。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

《轻松美语会话闪电速成》功能意念篇:理解:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字