当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库26-04

锐意英语口语资料库26-04

托德:哦,对不起,我们迟到了。演出开始多久了?
Todd: Oh, sorry, we are late. How long has the play been on?

招待员:没有,连序幕都没有开始呢。还有十分钟。
Usher: No, even the overture hasn't started yet. There are still 10 minutes left.

托德:噢!我忘记我把手表拨快了。
Usher: Oops! I forget that I set forward my watch.

招待员:没事。你们预定座位了吗?
Usher: OK. Have you reserved any seats?

托德:是的。两个前排的位置。我该从哪里进去啊?
Todd: Yeah. Two seats at the dress circle. What should I do to get in?

招待员:去那边的检票处,出示一下您的票就可以进去了。
Usher: Go to the barrier and show your tickets to get in.

托德:我怎么才能找到我的座位啊?你知道这是一个相当大的剧院,待会儿一定会很拥挤的。
Todd: How can I find my seat? You know it's quite a big theater and will be really crowded then.

招待员:我们有引座员引领您去您的座位。
Usher: We have ushers to show you to your seats.
托德:演出时我可以拍照片吗?
Todd: May I take any photographs during the show?

招待员:对不起,恐怕不行。另外,一定要把您的手机调成震动状态。
Usher: Sorry, but I'm afraid not. And make sure to set your cellphone to vibrant state.

托德:好的。入口在哪里。
Todd: Sure. Where is the entrance?

招待员:就在那边,转角那里。看到没?已经有人在排队了。
Usher: Right over there, around the corner. See? People are already lined up.

托德:哦,我的问题好傻啊。还有别的事情吗?
Usher: Oh, stupid question. Anything else?

招待员:没有了。这是节目单。祝您愉快。
Usher: Nope. Here are the programmers. Enjoy the performance.

托德:谢谢。等不及想听狂想曲了。
Todd: Thanks. Can't wait to listen to the fantasia!

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库26-04:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字