当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库23-12

锐意英语口语资料库23-12

Could you peel the carrot for me?
帮我削一下胡萝卜皮好吗?

Pass me the salt, please.
请把盐递给我。

I am going to have the fridge fixed.
我去找人修修冰箱吧。

It must be replaced.
必须换新的了。

A: Hi, Peter, could you peel the carrot for me?
甲:嗨,彼得,帮我削一下胡萝卜皮好吗?

B: Sure. But where is the peeler?
乙:当然,削皮刀在哪儿呢?

A: In the bottom drawer. Pass me the salt first.
甲:在最下面的抽屉里。噢,快先给我递一下盐。

B: Here you are.
乙:给你。

A: Can you fry that fish? Deep fry.
甲:你能炸那条鱼吗?炸透。

B: Yes.
乙:能。

(David and Mary are in the kitchen of their new flat.)
(大卫和玛丽在他们新房的厨房。)

David: All right. This is our kitchen.
大卫:好了,这就是我们的厨房。

Marry: Splendid! It's spaclous.
玛丽:太好了。非常宽敞。

David: I think we should put the fridge here.
大卫:我觉得冰箱应放在这儿。

Marry: I agree. But our old fridge has broken down again. We could really do with a new one.
玛丽:我同意。但我们的冰箱又坏了。我们必须得买一台了。

David: What about having it fixed again?
大卫:再修一下不行吗?

Marry: No. I am tired of it. It must be replaced.
玛丽:别了。我烦透了。我们得换一台了。

David: OK.
大卫:那好吧。

Marry: And we should buy some other kitchen utensils, Shouldn't we?
玛丽:我们还需要买一些别的厨房用具,是吧?

David: Yes. Let me see. Ah... we need a frying pan, a chopping board, a big kitchen knife,...
大卫:好吧。我看看,我们需要一个煎锅,一个菜板,一把厨刀。

Marry: A peeler.
玛丽:削皮刀。

David: Yeah. Why don't we make a shopping list?
大卫:是的。我们为什么不列一个购物单呢?

Marry: Good idea.
玛丽:好主意。

David: Do you have a pen? And a piece of paper?
大卫:带纸和笔了吗?

Marry: Yes. I have them in my purse. Let me take them out for you. Here you are.
玛丽:带了。我包里有。我给你拿出来。给你。

David: We have to write the things down on the paper. Otherwise we'll forget some when we are in the shop.
大卫:我们得把要买的东西写在纸上。否则我们到商店买的时候就可能忘掉一些。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库23-12:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字