当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库23-11

锐意英语口语资料库23-11

Could I book a table this evening?
我今天晚上可以预定餐桌吗?

We'll keep the table for you until 6:30.
我们将把您定的桌位留到六点半。

How many of you should we expect?
您共有几位呢?

A: Good evening.
甲:晚上好。

B: Good evening.Can I book a table this evening?
乙:晚上好。我今晚可以定个餐桌吗?

A: Yes. For how many people?
甲:可以。您有几位?

B: 10. A table for ten people.
乙:10位。要十人桌。

A: When can we see you, sir?
甲:你们几点能到,先生?

B: About 6 this evening.
乙:大约六点钟。

A: We'll keep your table until 6:30 then.
甲:那我们将把您定的桌位留到六点半。

(On the telephone)
(电话里)

Attendant: Good aftemoon. Golden Flower Restaurant. May I help you?
服务生:下午好。金花餐厅。请讲。

John Smith: Good aftemoon. I'd like to book a table... Oh, do you accept reservations?
约翰•史密斯:下午好。我想预定一桌,……哦,你们接受定桌吗?

Attendant: Yes, of course.
服务生:是的,接受。

John Smith: I'd like to book a table this evening.
约翰•史密斯:我想为今天晚上预定一桌

Attendant: Yes, sir. Could I have your name?
服务生:好的,留下您的姓名好吗?

John Smith: Sure. John Smith. J-O-H-N and S-M-I-T-H.
约翰•史密斯:当然。约翰•史密斯。

Attendant: Thank you. And how many of you should we expect?
服务生:谢谢。您共有几位?

John Smith: Six. I need a table for six, probably seven.
约翰•史密斯:6位。我需要一个能坐六人的桌,也许是七人。

Attendant: No problem. I'll keep a table for eight. Is that all right?
服务生:没问题。我给您留一个八人桌。可以吗?

John Smith: Good.
约翰•史密斯:好。

Attendant: What time can we have the pleasure to see you and your guests, sir?
服务生:您和您的朋友什么时间到呢?

John Smith: I think at about 6:30 pm.
约翰•史密斯:我想大约在6点半。

Attendant: Good. We'll keep your table until 7:00 pm. We can't guarantee that your table will be available after 7:00 pm.
服务生:好的。我们将把您订的桌留到七点。我们不能保证您定的桌在晚上7:00以后还能有。

John Smith: I understand.
约翰•史密斯:我明白。

Attendant: Thank you. Anything I can do?
服务生:多谢。还有别的事吗?

John Smith: No. Thank you. Bye!
约翰•史密斯:没有了。谢谢。再见。

Attendant: Bye.
服务生:再见。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库23-11:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字