当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库5-1

锐意英语口语资料库5-1

售价200 元。
It’s 200 yuan.

这顶帽子卖25元。
This hat sells for 25 yuan.

12 美元一打。
12 dollars for a dozen.

售98元。
It costs 98 dollars.

甲:这个要价只有69元。
A: this one only charges you 69 dollars.

乙:我觉得有些高。
B: I think it is a bit high.

甲:它质量是最好的,价格是最便宜的。
A: the quality is excellent, and it is the cheapest one.

乙:有没有同样质量,但是便宜些的?
B: could you show me something of the same quality but cheaper.

甲:对不起,没有。价格是根据质量而定的。这个怎么样?才卖30元。
A: I am sorry we don’t have. The price depends on the quality. How about that one, it sells 30 dollars.

乙:我没看中。
B: I’m afraid I don’t care for it.

(丽丽朝卖丝巾的柜台走来。)
(lily is heading for the scarf counter.)

营业员:能帮你什么忙吗?
Salesgirl: what can I offer you here?

丽丽:我想买一条合适的丝巾。
Lily: I’d like to buy a silk scarf.

营业员:我们有各种各样的丝巾供你挑选。
Salesgirl: we have an excellent selection.

丽丽:便宜吗?
Lily: are they cheap?

营业员:价格不同,一分钱一分货。这种15元。那条售价29元。那边那条标价为50元,但特价39元。
Salesgirl: the prices are different. You get what you pay for. This kind is 15 dollars. That one sells for 29 dollars. The one over here is priced at 50 dollars but the sale price is 39 dollars.

丽丽:我的一个朋友有一条丝巾我很喜欢。我想她是在这里买的。
Lily: a friend of mine has one which I like very much. I guess she bought it here.

营业员:是什么样子的?
Salesgirl: what does it look like?

丽丽:镶着白边的蓝色丝巾。中国产的。
Lily: it’s blue silk with a white border, and made in china.

营业员:这个怎样?
Salesgirl: how about this one?

丽丽:太棒了。正是我想要的。多少价钱?
Lily: great! This is what I want. What’s the price of it?

营业员:原价49元,今天特价是39元。
Salesgirl: the regular price is 49 dollars, and the sale price today is 39 dollars.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库5-1:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字