当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库5-2

锐意英语口语资料库5-2

能再便宜点吗
Can you come down a little bit?

我最多只能给你100元。
I can’t give you more than 100 yuan.

你愿意出多少钱?
What price are you willing to pay?

这个价格连本儿都不够。
This price can barely cover the cost.

甲:太贵了,这个价格我可付不起。
A:Too espensive. The price is beyond my capacity.

乙:看看这么好的质量,这个价格很公道。
B: Thinking of the super quality, the price is quite reasonable.

甲:能不能便宜点儿?
A: Can you come down a little bit?

乙:这个价格已经给你降了很多了。9美元吧,这可是成本价。
B: The price has already been reduced greatly. 9 dollars, it’s almost cost price.

甲:8.5美元行不行?
A: Couldn’t I have it for 8.5 dollars?

乙:不能再降了,9美元是成本价。
B: 9 dollars is the lowest price I can offer. It’s cost price.

甲:8.5美元,行不行?8.5美元我就买。
A: 8.5 dollars,OK? I’ll buy it.

乙:8.5美元就8.5美元。
B: You made it.

(一顾客想买一件开襟羊毛衫,但她觉得价格有点偏高。)
(A customer wants to buy a cardigan, but she thinks the price is on the higher side.)

营业员:你好!你要看点什么?
Assinstant: Hello! What can I show you, please?

顾  客:你好!请把那件红色的开襟羊毛衫拿给我看看。
Customer: Hello! Show me the red cardigan, please.

营业员:好的,请稍等。给您。
Assistant: All right. Just a moment, please. Here you are.

顾  客:很漂亮,也是我要的尺寸号码。多少钱一件?
Customer: It’s beautiful. This is my right size. How do you sell it?

营业员:650元。
Assistant: 650 yuan

顾  客:太贵了。
Customer: What a bit of money!

营业员:这是一个名优品牌,而且式样也是今年最流行的。你说个价吧。
Assistant: It’s a quality name brand. And it’s the latest fashion this year. How much do you like it to be?

顾  客:450元,你看怎么样?
Customer: Shall we make it 450 yuan then?

营业员:450元连本儿都不够,550元。
Assistant: 450 can barely cover the price, 550.

顾  客:这个价格也超出我的预算。就450元吧。
Customer: The price is quite higher than I expected. I insist on 450.

营业员:最好让我们折中一下,500元。我再不能低于这个价了。我向你保证,这可真是太
便宜了,你到哪儿也找不到这个价了。
Assistant: The best thing to do is to compromise. I won’t let it go for less than 500 yuan. I assure you this is a real bargain and you can’t get it cheaper anywhere in the city.

顾  客:500元,好吧。我买了。
Customer: 500 is OK. I’ll get it.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库5-2:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字