当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库23-09

锐意英语口语资料库23-09

The dish I ordered was not fresh.
我点的菜不新鲜。

I'm not happy about the dish.
我对这道菜不满意。

The price is absurd. It's too expensive.
这个价钱太不合理了。太贵了。

A: Oh?... Excuse me, I didn't order this dish.
甲:哦?喂,这不是我点的菜。

B: Oh, yes, please don't worry. That wouldn't be charged.
乙:哦,不用急。您不用付这道菜的钱。

A: Then, what's the story?
甲:那是怎么回事儿呢?

B: That's an offer free of charge.
乙:这道菜是免费提供的。

A: Oh! Thank you.
甲:哦!谢谢。

B: You're welcome. Please enjoy it.
乙:不客气。请慢用。

(A guest is complaining about the pork she ordered.)
(一位顾客在抱怨她点的猪肉。)

Waiter: Is everything to your satishaction, madam?
服务员:一切都合您的意吗,女士?

Guest: No. The pork I ordered was not fresh.
顾客:不。我点的菜里面猪肉不新鲜。

Waiter: Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. This is very unusual as we have fresh pork from the regular supplier every day.
服务员:哦!很抱歉听您这么说。这种事很少发生。我们每天从固定的供应商进货。

Guest: So what? It's not fresh indeed and I'm not happy about it.
顾客:那又怎么样?肉确实不新鲜。我很不满意。

Waiter: I'm sorry, madam. Do you wish to try something else? That would not be charged, of course.
服务员:很抱歉,女士。您想尝尝别的菜嘛?当然是免费的。

Guest: No. I wouldn't try anything more, and find it is not fresh again! This is very annoying, you know.
顾客:不,我不想再吃什么了。你知道再发现不新鲜的东西是非常令人讨厌的。

Waiter: Yes. But please be assured that we will look into the matter.
服务员:是的。不过请放心。我们会调查此事的。

Guest: OK.
顾客:好吧。

Waiter: What about a delicious dessert, then, with our compliments?
服务员:那么来点儿可口的甜点怎么样?请免费品尝。

Guest: I'm not so keen on desserts as a habit. They are fattening.
顾客:我不习惯吃甜点。甜点容易使人发胖。

Waiter: I see, madam. I'm sure everything will be right again the next time you come.
服务员:我知道了,女士。我保证下次您再来时一切都会好的。

Guest: You're very sure of it? But I'm very fussy.
顾客:你这么确定?不过我很挑剔。

Waiter: I have every confidence in our chef. Just give us another chance.
服务员:我非常相信我们的厨师。只不过需要再给我们一次机会。

Guest: All right. I'll come again.
顾客:好吧。我会再来的。

Waiter: Thank you very much, madam. See you next time.
服务员:非常感谢,女士。下次再见。

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库23-09:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字