当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库23-08

锐意英语口语资料库23-08

Can I have the bill?
请拿我的账单,好吗?

I think you short changed me.
我想你少找我钱了。

I'm sorry we don't accept credit dards.
对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

Can I pay with a personal check?
我能用私人支票付款吗?

A: Hello, can I have my bill?
甲:你好,请拿我的账单。

B: Sure, just a moment.
乙:好的,请稍等。

A: Do you accept credit cards?
甲:你们接受信用卡吗?

B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

A: I'll pay in cash then.
甲:那我就付现金吧。

(They are going to leave after dinner.)
(他们饭后要走了。)

Jack: Could we have our bill, please?
杰克:请拿张单,好吧?

Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?
服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?

Jack: A bill for three of us, please.
杰克:合起来结。

Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars.Please have a check on it.
服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。

Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is No.4?
杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?

Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.
服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

Jack: I see. Is service charge included?
杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?

Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.
服务员:包括了。服务费是15%。

Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?
杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
杰克:很遗憾。

Waiter: But we accept checks.
服务员:但我们接受支票。

Jack: Good.
杰克:好吧。 

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库23-08:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字