当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库18-12

锐意英语口语资料库18-12

我该穿什么呢?
What shall I wear?

你应该穿好一点。
You should dress well.

你穿一件白衬衣配一条红领带看起来不错。
A white shirt with a red tie looks nice on you.

休闲衣服就挺好。
Casual clothes will be fine.

甲:公司有个聚会,我该穿什么去呢?
A: There will be a party in my company; what shall I wear?

乙:聚会是正式的还是非正式的?
B: Is it formal or informal?

甲:我猜可能是正式的,因为到时董事长要做一个演讲,而且大多数员工都要参加。
A: I guess it is a formal one because the general director will give a speech there, and most of the staff will take part in.

乙:那样的话,职业套装配一条上乘的领带会更好些。
B: In that case, formal suit with a nice tie will be better.

甲:是这样的。那鞋呢?
A: You are right. What about shoes?

乙:那双棕色皮革就行。
B: The brown leather shoes are OK.

甲:谢谢。
A: Thanks a lot.

乙:别客气。
B: Don’t mention it.
(布琳达的丈夫将要去参加一个聚会,所以他问布琳达该穿什么。)
(Belinda’s husband is going to a party, so he asks Belinda what he should wear.)

丈夫:布琳达,今晚我将去参加一个聚会,我该穿什么呢
Husband: Belinda, I’m going to a party tonight. What shall I wear?

妻子:正不正式?
Wife: Is it formal or informal?

丈夫:我猜可能是正式的。
Husband: I guess it’s formal.

妻子:那样的话你应该穿讲究一点。
Wife: Then, you should dress well.

丈夫:是这样的。
Husband: That’s right.

妻子:我觉得你穿白衬衣配蓝领带看起来不错。
Wife: I think a white shirt with a blue tie looks nice on you.

丈夫:你真聪明。
Husband: You are smart.

妻子:那当然。正式场合穿运动鞋不太合适。
Wife: Of course, the sports shoes don’t go with the formal occasions.

丈夫:是啊,那我该穿什么样的鞋子呢?
Husband: You are right. What kind of shoes should I wear?

妻子:那双棕色皮鞋很配你的裤子。
Wife: The brown leather shoes go well with your trousers.

丈夫:好主意。噢,顺便问一句,聚会结束后你去接我行吗,宝贝儿?
Husband: Good idea. Oh, by the way, would you please pick me up after the party, honey?

妻子:那太晚了,你最好打的。
Wife: It’ll be too late; you’d better take a taxi.

丈夫:那好吧。
Husband: OK.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库18-12:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字