当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库18-11

锐意英语口语资料库18-11

它已经比原价低了50元。
It’s already fifty yuan off the original price.

听起来还是贵。
That still sounds expensive.

I’ll take it if it doesn’t have any defects.
如果它没有什么毛病,我就买下了。

这是最后一套,所以不能退款,不能更换。
This is the last set, so there’s no refund and no exchange for it.

我能看看这些丝绸领带吗?
A: can I see these silk ties?

甲:当然可以。
B: No problem.

乙:我买这条吧。
A: I’ll take this one.

甲:好的。还要点别的吗?领带夹?袖钮?
B: Good. Anything else? The tie pins? The cuff links?

乙:不了,谢谢。我想看看那条围巾。
A: No, thank you. I want to have a look at that scarf.

甲:好的。我们有好几种围巾,我拿给你看。请稍等。(乙从货架上取下几条围巾,然后放在柜台上。)
B: Ok. We have several kinds of scarves here. Let me get them for you. Just wait a minute. (B takes several scarves off the shelf, and then puts them on the counter.)

甲:噢,我就买这条了。这一直在寻找这种颜色和式样的围巾。给我包起来,我买了。
A: Oh. I like this one. I have been looking for this color and design. Please wrap it for me, and I’ll take it.

(凯茜想买一条围巾,以抵挡沙尘暴。)
(Cathy wants to buy a scarf to protect herself from the dust storm.)

凯茜:给我看看围巾好吗?
Cathy: Could you show me some scarves?

营业员:款式很多,拿哪种给你看呢?
Salesgirl: What kind of scarf shall I show you? We have them in all sorts and sizes.

凯茜:请拿最流行的。
Cathy: Show me some of the latest fashion, please.

营业员:好的。这条合适吗?
Salesgirl: At your service. Will this suit you?

凯茜:是的,可以。这条一定是外国货。
Cathy: Yes, it will; this must be the foreign produce.

营业员:这是中国制的。
Salesgirl: This is Chinese made.

凯茜:我戴上试试。确实挺合适。能打折吗?
Cathy: Let me try it on. I think it really suits me. Can you give me some discount on it?

营业员:是的,这已经比原价低50元了。
Salesgirl: Yes, it’s already fifty yuan off the original price.

凯茜:不过听起来还是贵。
Cathy: But that still sounds expensive

营业员:对不起,我们不能再减价了。
Salesgirl: Sorry, we can’t come down any more.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库18-11:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字