当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库9-2

锐意英语口语资料库9-2

参加社团
Joining a Club

A:你好,鲍勃。在这儿碰见你可真幸运啊!
A: Hi, Bob. What luck running into you here!

B:碰见你也是。你在这儿干什么呢?
B: Me, too. What are you doing here?

A:哦。看看这些社团的布告,我想加入一个社团。嗨,我们为何不一块加入一个社团呢?吉他协会怎么样?
A: Oh. Just looking at these club notices. I’m thinking of joining one. Hey, why don’t we join a club together? How about the Guitar Club?

B:事实上,我对吉他可是一窍不通。
B: Actually, I’m not into guitar at all.

A:我也不懂。但难道你不认为在校园内带个吉他很酷吗?那将能吸引较多漂亮女孩的注意。
A: Neither am I. but don’t you think it is cool to carry a guitar on the campus. It will definitely attract the attention of many pretty girls.

B:哦,别那样。对你不喜欢的事你没理由去做。
B: Oh, come on. That’s no reason to do something you’re not interested in.

A:哦,那么你的爱好是什么?
A: Well… what are you interested in?

B:诗社怎么样?
B: How about the Poetry Club?

A:鲍勃,饶了我吧!这个社团真老土。你见过那个社团的人了吗?你可以说他们简直就是一群书呆子。
A: Bob, give me a break! It’s for hicks. Have you seen the guys in that club? You can tell them right book-worms.

B:也不完全对吧。那社团的一位朋友告诉我他们社团总是办聚会。但对诗我不懂什么。
B: That’s not completely true. I get a friend in the club who told me that they party all the time. But I know nothing about poetry.

A:那电影协会怎么样呢?它是我们的大社团之一。
A: Hey, how about the Cinema Club?

B:听起来不错。我喜欢电影。
B: Sounds OK to me. I like movies.

A:我们去吧。
A: Let’s go.

(在大会上)
(At the meeting)

A:嗨,鲍勃。我想我们的选择很正确。看,这里有如此多的漂亮女孩。我不知道在这儿是否可以遇上一个我所喜欢类型的美女。
A: Hey, Bob. I think we made the right choice. Look, there are quite a few good-looking girls here. I wonder if I’ll meet my babe.

B:哇,太酷了,我迫不及待地想加入了。
B: Wow, it’s cool. I can’t wait to enter my name.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库9-2:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字