当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库8-7

锐意英语口语资料库8-7

内衣一旦试穿后就不能退。
You can’t return underwears once you’ve tried them on.

这个胸罩是棉的。
This bra is cotton.

丝质的睡袍裙显得很高贵。
This silk gown looks elegant.

她对内衣很挑剔。
She is very choosy about underwears.

甲:你购物单上都写了什么?
A: What have you written in your shopping list?

乙:很多。香皂,白糖,猪肉,刀。还有别的吗?
B: Quite a lot. Soap, sugar, pork, knife, any more?

甲:我们要买些内衣是不是?
A: We’ll buy some underwears, won’t we?

乙:是啊。汤姆需要买些棉袜,我需要一个胸罩。你需要什么?
B: Yes, Tom needs some cotton socks. I like to have a bra. What do you want?

甲:睡衣和短裤。
A: I want pyjamas and some briefs.

乙:如果能买到的话,我要一条收腹裤。
B: I’ll buy myself a stretch-girdle if it is available.

(一位老顾客走进了这家商店。)
(An old customer comes into the shop.)

营业员:你好吗?
Salesgirl: Hi! How are you?

老夫人:很好,谢谢!
Old lady: Fine, thanks.

营业员:这次对什么感兴趣?
Salesgirl: Are you interested in anything in particular this time?

老夫人:这些胸罩的尺寸标准吗?
Old lady: Are these bras in regular size?

营业员:我想是标准的。
Salesgirl: I think so.

老夫人:我要买这个红色的胸罩。能告诉我要加多少税吗?
Old lady: I’d like to buy this red bra. Can you tell how much the sales tax is?

营业员:加8.5%的税。
Salesgirl: The sales tax is 8.25 percent.

老夫人:谢谢。
Old lady: Thank you.

营业员:你肯定知道,内衣类一旦试穿后就不能退了。
Salesgirl: You know, of course, that you can’t return underwears once you’ve tried them on.

老夫人:谢谢你告诉我。我相信这个红色的胸罩我穿肯定合适。我不要塑料袋,能给我一个盒子吗?
Old lady: Thanks for telling me, but I’m sure this red bra will suit me. May I have a box instead of a plastic bag for it?

营业员:没问题,祝你晚上愉快。
Salesgirl: Certainly. Have a nice Evening.

老夫人:谢谢。再见。
Old lady: I will. Bye-bye

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库8-7:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字