当前位置:
首页 > 锐意英语口语资料库 > 锐意英语口语资料库6-7

锐意英语口语资料库6-7

丹尼尔:爸爸,我们的洗衣机坏了,好多衣服要洗呢。怎么办呢?
Daniel: Dad, something wrong with our washing machine and a lot of clothes need to be wash. What should I do about it?

爸爸:恩,我在忙我的工作呢。一楼有一个投币洗衣机,我们去吧。
Dad: Ur, I am busy with my work. There is a coin-operated washing machine on the first floor. Let’s go.

丹尼尔:投币洗衣机?听起来很有趣。
Daniel: Coin-operated washing machine? That sounds interesting.

爸爸:你只需按照说明,投三个硬币在洗衣机的投币孔里就行了。
Dad: You just have to follow the instructions and put three coins in the slot of that washing machine.

丹尼尔:这么简单!我需要加洗衣粉进去吗?
Daniel: So easy! Do I need to put some washing powder in?

爸爸:不,不需要。那是自动洗衣机,我们需要做的是就是把衣服放进去,然后按电源按钮。
Dad: No, you needn’t. That’s an automatic washer; all we need to do is just put the clothes in and then press the power button.

丹尼尔:它也能甩干衣服吗?
Daniel: Does it dry the clothes too?

爸爸:是的。它旋转甩干衣服,然后对其进行消毒。带上衣服,我们走吧。
Dad: Yes, It spins and dries the clothes and also sterilizes them after that. Pick up the clothes. Let’s go.

(过了一小会)
(A short while)

丹尼尔:爸爸,投三个硬币在这个投币孔里对吧?如果我投两个它会转吗?
Daniel: Dad, put three coins in this slot, right? Does it work if I put in two?

爸爸:如果你投两个硬币,它不会转;如果你投投四个,它会退一个。信不信由你,试一试吧。
Dad: If you put two, it doesn’t work; and if you put four, it will refund one. Believe it or not, see for yourself.

丹尼尔:爸爸,我像你说的投了四个硬币,但是没有退啊。坏了吗?
Daniel: Dad, I put four in as you said but it doesn’t refund anything. Something wrong?

爸爸:噢,吞币了。我来看看。恩,按下按钮,接着退币。好了,试试吧。
Dad: Oh, the coin gets snapped. Let me see. Ur, press the button and then refund. OK, have a try.

丹尼尔:还是没退币啊。恩,这有个标志牌上写着如果不退币请拨打80081234。我们试试吧。
Daniel: It still doesn’t work. Ur, there is a sign that says we can call this number 80081234 if the coin couldn’t be refunded. Let’s have a try.

爸爸:噢,算了吧。
Dad: Well, forget it.

丹尼尔:但是它现在不转啊。我们洗不了衣服了。
Daniel: But it doesn’t work now. We couldn’t do our laundry.

爸爸:噢,天哪。你愿意自己动手洗吗?
Dad: Oh, my God. Would you like to wash them with hand?

丹尼尔:不愿意。
Daniel: I’m afraid not.

您支付 0.1元 就能下载这个MP3文件!立即支付

锐意英语口语资料库6-7:等您坐沙发呢!

发表评论

表情
还能输入210个字